Ewok nerf

How long before the Ewoks get there turn meter nerf with ala Finn, Palp, etc?

Replies

• Does it beat Malak? That's the benchmark. If it can make even the slightest dent in Malak, nerf it into oblivion.

Otherwise, it's fine.
  • RevanRevanMalak
    41 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    depends if cashcow malak gets hurt lol
    Post edited by RevanRevanMalak on
  • Shockers wrote: »
    How long before the Ewoks get there turn meter nerf with ala Finn, Palp, etc?

palp wasn't nerfed
    depends if only cashcow malak gets hurt lol

finn was nerfed...because of 3PO in raids.

Anakin should stay as is if you put 2 zetas on him and some of that new gear to keep it that way.
  • Anakin on his own could be fixed very easily in theory. Just make his ability to get a turn tied to jedi or something and you can't do zombie strats. That's one option to decimate team combinations. (Of course there is a lot more you could do but it's just a first thought)

I personally hate the ewoks and wish they burned every last one of those ugly disgusting things but hey it is what it is. I find it baffling how they said they don't want the speed meta to continue and still gave those **** an enormous turn meter gain
  • Uh, are you trying to say that ewoks are responsible for speed meta ? Cause mirror matches disagree !
  • Phrenesis wrote: »

I personally hate the ewoks and wish they burned every last one of those ugly disgusting things but hey it is what it is. I find it baffling how they said they don't want the speed meta to continue and still gave those **** an enormous turn meter gain

They don’t cause any damage though. It’s like a million papercuts. The other team just dies out of boredom. They need the turn meter. Otherwise they are tuskens
  • OK, we put in lead Mother Talzin with zetaed the Great Mother (her lead skill) and all other skills maxed, Jolee Bindo with zetaed That Looks Really Bad and all other skills maxed, mod-less Zombie (skills all maxed except for Undying Sacrifice which we keep at level 1 to make sure zombie dies very very quickly but keeps taunting), Old Daka with zetaed Serve Again and maxed skills except for her Lead, Jedi Knight Anakin maxed is really doing crazy stuff and has nothing to do with ewoks.
  • Gosh! How hard does the C3PO event need to be to nerf Ewoks? It's already all G12 with God mods if you don't have Wicket and Logray.