Kit Mechanic Idea - "Healing Mark"

I would like to see a future character equipped with a Mechanic I call "Healing Mark". I'm utilizing this in a Kit for Stass Allie, whom I would like to see replace the Jedi Consular in a rework. We'll start with the Healing Mark Unique which defines the kit.

Unique
At the Start of Stass Allie's Turn, the Weakest Ally gains Healing Mark. At the End of Staff Allie's Turn, Allies with Healing Mark Recover X% of Stass Allie's Maximum Health, Gain Heal over Time for 2 Turns and lose Healing Mark.

So by itself, it's just a nice passive way to heal your team on each of Stass' turns. But we'll add additional affects to the Basic and Specials, to really give this mechanic a definitive identity in Galaxy of Heroes. For example...

Saber Strike (Basic)
Deal Physical Damage to target enemy. Reduce the Cooldowns of Allies with Healing Mark by 1.

Jedi Healing (Special - 3 Turn Cooldown)
Each Ally recovers X% of Stass Allie's Maximum Health and gains Tenacity Up for 2 Turns. Then Dispel all Debuffs on Allies with Healing Mark. Allies with Healing Mark gain Protection Up (X%) for 1 Turn.

Attack as Defense (Special - 3 Turn Cooldown)
Deal Special Damage to Target Enemy and Recover Protection Equal to X% of the Damage Dealt. Allies with Healing Mark gain Defense UP and Critical Hit Immunity for 2 Turns. This attack ignores Armor.

So as you can see, Healing Mark provides an interesting way to pass beneficial affects onto your weakest ally. Since it is only in effect during Stass' turn, it's not subject to being dispelled by your enemies and can't be combined with things like Retribution to take advantage of the Cooldown Reduction on Basic aspect.

The specific abilities above aside, I would like to know what you all think of Healing Mark itself as a Mechanic for a future character. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• Options
    I don’t remember much about Stass however I like the concept and would like to see its use as it would definitely make GM Yoda easier the only downside I see is that with a combo of certain Jedi it’d be a bit too op
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I like the healing mark idea but not the idea of replacing Jedi Consular's cooldown reduction. Jedi Consular with his current cooldown reduction can call lots of assists with General Kenobi as a leader although it is an inconsistent and niche strategy
    Post edited by Allenb60 on