Padme Amidala Event Requirements [MEGA]

Replies

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    [ The wording for difficulty. The problem being - everyone has their own set of levels for words. It’s way too open to interpretation-
    Arduous for one person may mean the craziest difficulty ever.
    To another it’s better than extremely difficult.
    Would be nice to know what CGs levels are for these words.

At least it's reasonably vague. They used to rate events based on gear level, and most times the "intended for gear # characters" was so laughably wrong that it was a useless recommendation. I'll take a "you've been warned" type of insinuation over that any day. (plus stating g10 characters are needed means that a bunch of people will call them out when they can't do it withtheir g10 crew.)

I'm assuming a g11 team with good mods and some synergy and varied abilities to unlock at 5*, and g12+ for 7*. Separatists are sorely lacking in healing, and many of the older seps have really basic kits and underwhelming omegas (+5% damage for geo soldier's basic -yay)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Gannon wrote: »
    Gannon wrote: »
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    San_Holo1 wrote: »
    Ahnald expects, that B1 & Droideka will be necessary to absolve the event. And in my opinion, it won´t be so easy, that you only need 5 seperatists

Ah, Ahnald, the master of knowing the future.
    Thats the guy that sold his soul around GG, deceiving his own fanbase for a couple of extra views..

I do not see him like that, but I think it is not realistic, that you would be able to conplete the event with the old Seperatists easily. So if you cuould use all Seps. I think some of the new ones are similar necessary to complete like Bossk for Chewie or Logray for C3PO

Hopefully they are needed as much as Bossk was for Chewie, which is not really. Dengar was much more essential in that event.

Very true. Without his ability to block r2 from stealthing everyone , the event was impossible.

It was very possible without Dengar. Bossk and his lead were excellent.

Which time did you complete the event, cuz without dengar There was almost no chance of getting favorable rng.

Going tbh - hats off to those that beat chewy event with original BH and threepio with teebo.

I do not have the patience for that lol so I used Bossk because he’s great.

And I geared the hell out of my woks.

Preloaded tm is kitten. But with the Drevan and Malek event we had more of a certain kill order or order of operations to do it. Which I’m more in favor of.

Oh yea, I'm with you there, but I meant beating the chewy event without dengar that the guy mentioned. During The first chewy event, bossk lead was broken and would trigger the contract no matter who was targeted, so it made it easier that time. Without dengar it was still nearly impossible tho, so I dunno how they could claim that worked well unless they only did the first event.

Totally. I have him G9 or 10 still lol. I’ll take that here too lol
    kalidor wrote: »
    [ The wording for difficulty. The problem being - everyone has their own set of levels for words. It’s way too open to interpretation-
    Arduous for one person may mean the craziest difficulty ever.
    To another it’s better than extremely difficult.
    Would be nice to know what CGs levels are for these words.

At least it's reasonably vague. They used to rate events based on gear level, and most times the "intended for gear # characters" was so laughably wrong that it was a useless recommendation. I'll take a "you've been warned" type of insinuation over that any day. (plus stating g10 characters are needed means that a bunch of people will call them out when they can't do it withtheir g10 crew.)

I'm assuming a g11 team with good mods and some synergy and varied abilities to unlock at 5*, and g12+ for 7*. Separatists are sorely lacking in healing, and many of the older seps have really basic kits and underwhelming omegas (+5% damage for geo soldier's basic -yay)

Oh for sure ! We pick apart everything lol
  • Didn’t they say DS geoTB first? So Padme would be needed (maybe like CLS as someone mentioned above) for a special mission on the LS battle. So who’s needed for DS geo? Starck went to a store and if you hoarded could get him starred up quickly. Would it be the droids for a special mission like hoth Han?
  • Maxx121312 wrote: »
    Didn’t they say DS geoTB first? So Padme would be needed (maybe like CLS as someone mentioned above) for a special mission on the LS battle. So who’s needed for DS geo? Starck went to a store and if you hoarded could get him starred up quickly. Would it be the droids for a special mission like hoth Han?

Battle droid c3po, although he could go both ways
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Gannon wrote: »
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Ahnald expects, that B1 & Droideka will be necessary to absolve the event. And in my opinion, it won´t be so easy, that you only need 5 seperatists

Thats the guy that sold his soul around GG, deceiving his own fanbase for a couple of extra views..

I do not see him like that, but I think it is not realistic, that you would be able to conplete the event with the old Seperatists easily. So if you cuould use all Seps. I think some of the new ones are similar necessary to complete like Bossk for Chewie or Logray for C3PO

Hopefully they are needed as much as Bossk was for Chewie, which is not really. Dengar was much more essential in that event.

Very true. Without his ability to block r2 from stealthing everyone , the event was impossible.

It was very possible without Dengar. Bossk and his lead were excellent.

Which time did you complete the event, cuz without dengar There was almost no chance of getting favorable rng.

I completed the event the first time around. Greedo's zeta helped, but the real star was Zam and her detonators.
  • So basically in a nutshell...

New Padmé.
    Not midriff.
    Legendary event.
    Sand.
    Geonosis.
    More sand.
    Separatists required.
    But if any are allowed, then the event would be F2P... which makes them no money.
    If it requires new Sep droids, then the event would be P2P... which would make them money.
    Even more sand.
    And all the while we still have no clue if it means ANY toons in the Sep faction or certain ones?
    And now we wait... :no_mouth:
    (I think I forgot something...)
    Oh yeah... Sand. ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • I do like the idea that it might be any 5 separatist but may I suggest some helpful ideas to make this experience more enjoyable and this is sort of important but this will make a lot of $$$

Have it so Padme and her allies gain 50% bonus speed, tenacity, defense, health & offense if the enemy leadslot doesn't have general grievous and add 100% bonus speed, tenacity and offense to Padme and her allies if b1 battle droid and droideka aren't present.

Most importantly add a 24,000 power requirement on the leadslot character and add a bundle store pack that gives 50 general grievous shards and 5 Zetas that can only be used on grievous for like $50 per pack and limited packs up to the maximum Zetas needed to max out Grievous

Whatcha guys think? I think I'd make a good EA employee
  • I agree. Also, give Padme 4 abilities only, make her require 10 of the new gear pieces and make her squishy anyway. All so that you can enjoy your exclusive reward.
    Also, you, and only you, can use her exclusively with a G12+5 GR team, with Mace lead, otherwise you can't enter arena, GA, raids or any major game mode with her. You can still use her for GW, of course.
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    So basically in a nutshell...

New Padmé.
    Not midriff.
    Legendary event.
    Sand.
    Geonosis.
    More sand.
    Separatists required.
    But if any are allowed, then the event would be F2P... which makes them no money.
    If it requires new Sep droids, then the event would be P2P... which would make them money.
    Even more sand.
    And all the while we still have no clue if it means ANY toons in the Sep faction or certain ones?
    Oh yeah... Sand. ;)

Sounds like it will be extremely hard, and the new droids are highly recommended. So they'll still get money for those of us who gave up on GG and the droids when they seemed underwhelming.

Its been posted several times ANY 5 separatists
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

New Padmé.
    Not midriff.
    Legendary event.
    Sand.
    Geonosis.
    More sand.
    Separatists required.
    Even more sand.
    Oh yeah... Sand. ;)

Wait, sand...? I HATE YOU!!
  • Community: We are worn out on Marquee events!

CG: Say no more fam, we got you! 😜

(Legendary, journey, journey, legendary, star forge, legendary)

Community: 😐
  • But she gets nerfed, if she goes anywhere near malak.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    It will requires the droid. So people will spend on gearing and zeta them. Then too many will have GG team that can beat DR. So they will nerf them.
  • Nihion wrote: »

New Padmé.
    Not midriff.
    Legendary event.
    Sand.
    Geonosis.
    More sand.
    Separatists required.
    Even more sand.
    Oh yeah... Sand. ;)

Whaa? :worried: I hate sand too.
  • Gorem wrote: »
    Gorem wrote: »
    We've just gained the ability to farm some of these seps right? Like today?

And now we need em, lol. This is like even worse then the Revan event if we require the sep droids on day one of them being f2p farmable.

No wonder they made the sep droids so hard to gear and require SO SO many zeta's to work.

And they again remove our farm locations for some harder to get characters. we need more character shards on more nodes not LESS. Stop removing shards from nodes, just leave them there when you add in a character.

There is no reason to remove Hoth Scout from his node. NO reason at all.

Why do you hate both new and old players. Why do you keep proving that you hate your playerbase.

He’s still on DS 6-A, which is a cheaper node than he was on. Plus Droideka is needed as well as the Xanadu so...

You know how I know you didn't read my post?
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    Gorem wrote: »
    We've just gained the ability to farm some of these seps right? Like today?

And now we need em, lol. This is like even worse then the Revan event if we require the sep droids on day one of them being f2p farmable.

No wonder they made the sep droids so hard to gear and require SO SO many zeta's to work.

And they again remove our farm locations for some harder to get characters. we need more character shards on more nodes not LESS. Stop removing shards from nodes, just leave them there when you add in a character.

There is no reason to remove Hoth Scout from his node. NO reason at all.

Why do you hate both new and old players. Why do you keep proving that you hate your playerbase.

They didn't say droids...they said separatists. Most of the separatists have been out for a long time.

Hoth Scout is only needed for TB.

You too? I know they didn't say droids, but you know CG, you know they are going to make us require B1 and Droideka to seven star her. And so what? They have removed so many dual character nodes now, so many characters that were easier to farm are now harder to farm due to new character releases on single nodes.

Why single nodes? Why always single nodes? Why constantly remove characters from hard nodes as well? Why no just leave Hoth Scout there with XB and Droideka?

It is obvious the only reason they put Droideka there, is because they knew we had already farmed up XB, they won't try to give us anything. Jango went onto HT's node because back then most had already farmed HT. Everything they do is to make it harder for us. There is some resistance that is much harder to farm now then they used to be cause CG removed many of their farm locations.

Wait..why do you assume that everyone is on the same level of farm as you. There are plenty of people who was farming HT and very happy that Jango is on with HT. Same will be the XB and Droideka. I don't understand why you would be upset that people can get two good shards/blueprint via a single farm.

Hoth Soldier is largely useless...replacing him with Droideka is great. You rather CG put Droid on an useless node so you have to farm XB and Droideka separately?

I don't get the complaint at all.
  • San_Holo1 wrote: »

Also going to say that Ahnald is invested in droids being useful.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Padme will be OP.

She will break the sith raid again and because of her they will nerf 2 other old toons again which have nothing to do with the issue. Just like Finn after C3P0
  • I would urge people to farm the droids and try to get padme as much as you can. Just because GEOTB is around the corner and I’m sure they will both be needed.

Well yea sure with less than 2 weeks of notice and farming time. It’s burnout for sure. Having gotten all legs and journeys on first round since CLS, i will likely have to miss this one if it requires the Sep droids.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    rushaa3gbt1p.gif

4psl3o7yjzcm.gif
  • Way too much complaining these days. Developers don’t take any notice, they won’t respond either. The malek thing made my mind up that I wasn’t going to chase the meta anymore and now have gone back to how I used to play where I farm what I want and not whats required for the events which come out every month it seems. Either be f2p completely and play how you want or spend loads of money and keep the developers happy. Either way... play the game the way you want to play not how the developers want you to play. Could of quit over the malek thing and was seriously considering it but in the end I just decided to go back to how it was 1-2 years ago and farm/gear who I want to now and not worry about arena ranks (which is the main issue of complaint these days)
  • OvWan4
    81 posts Member
    Losing excitement over new characters and the game. As soon as she is released I am sure there is some interaction they didn't think about and we are going to be looking at another nerf.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Way too much complaining these days. Developers don’t take any notice, they won’t respond either. The malek thing made my mind up that I wasn’t going to chase the meta anymore and now have gone back to how I used to play where I farm what I want and not whats required for the events which come out every month it seems. Either be f2p completely and play how you want or spend loads of money and keep the developers happy. Either way... play the game the way you want to play not how the developers want you to play. Could of quit over the malek thing and was seriously considering it but in the end I just decided to go back to how it was 1-2 years ago and farm/gear who I want to now and not worry about arena ranks (which is the main issue of complaint these days)

exactly the same for me. I quit the game at the end of 2016, I was in a highly competitve guild, I felt I had to get #1 in arena every day which was very annoying and time consuming, or compete in all the raids etc I was always chasing the meta and crystals and it burnt me out. I came back at the beginning of this year, I found a casual guild, Im farming and gearing characters that I like the best, im not worrying about arena rank or being competitive, I compete in the events I can with the characters I have, and honestly, im having SO MUCH MORE FUN with this game now, I feel like im in control with how I want to play, not the other way around (and also im completely F2P since i've been back)
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

New Padmé.
    Not midriff.
    Legendary event.
    Sand.
    Geonosis.
    More sand.
    Separatists required.
    Even more sand.
    Oh yeah... Sand. ;)

Oh you do? Even though I’m a Jedi, will you marry me and have my children when I become a Sith Lord?
  • Watto!
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Yawwwwwnnn. Padme is boring. I’ll still go for her but seriously not a good legendary character choice ..

She is one of the more iconic characters in the Prequels..not sure who else you would choose from that era to be a legendary.

• Nihion wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »

New Padmé.
    Not midriff.
    Legendary event.
    Sand.
    Geonosis.
    More sand.
    Separatists required.
    Even more sand.
    Oh yeah... Sand. ;)

Oh you do? Even though I’m a Jedi, will you marry me and have my children when I become a Sith Lord?

Uhhh what now? lol :grimace:
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Padme will be OP.

She will break the sith raid again and because of her they will nerf 2 other old toons again which have nothing to do with the issue. Just like Finn after C3P0
    Finn was a problem long before the Sith raid loop and is literally the reason the Expose faction hasn't gotten another good exposer since he got his zeta. What's more, Finn's core kit is now actually strong and useful, rather than being a vessel for the lead and an expose, and his lead remains one of the stronger in the game. 60% offense/defense/potency, cooldown reduction on an easy trigger, and a 100% total TM swing per bubble popped is a pretty amazing lead; the main reason it's struggling right now is the material Finn has to work with (Poe, RT, RP) is pretty scrap tier because Finn's old lead was so insane they haven't been able to feed it in literal years.

Finn needed to be fixed.
    Still not a he.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    So, according to the latest announcement, she will probably be a part of the meta along with Anakin and presumably GK and Ashoka too. It basically said "Yeah, Anakin is fine, but we will monitor how he works under Padme.", so expect a GR team in arena soon.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    So, according to the latest announcement, she will probably be a part of the meta along with Anakin and presumably GK and Ashoka too. It basically said "Yeah, Anakin is fine, but we will monitor how he works under Padme.", so expect a GR team in arena soon.

Padmé (L), JKA, GK, Ashoka, and ..???

Hmmm. Makes ya wonder. Maybe Mace Windu? :smiley:

#ReworkMace
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    3PO would be a strong candidate for #5.
    Still not a he.
This discussion has been closed.