Padme Amidala Event Requirements [MEGA]

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    So, according to the latest announcement, she will probably be a part of the meta along with Anakin and presumably GK and Ashoka too. It basically said "Yeah, Anakin is fine, but we will monitor how he works under Padme.", so expect a GR team in arena soon.

Padmé (L), JKA, GK, Ashoka, and ..???

Hmmm. Makes ya wonder. Maybe Mace Windu? :smiley:

#ReworkMace

Probably a brand-new marquee character to make it work really well, with the option to plug in some existing ones to make it work somewhat well. Although a Mace rework is sorely needed.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    3PO would be a strong candidate for #5.

Or Jar Jar...
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Nauros wrote: »
    So, according to the latest announcement, she will probably be a part of the meta along with Anakin and presumably GK and Ashoka too. It basically said "Yeah, Anakin is fine, but we will monitor how he works under Padme.", so expect a GR team in arena soon.

#ReworkMace

Probably a brand-new marquee character to make it work really well, with the option to plug in some existing ones to make it work somewhat well. Although a Mace rework is sorely needed.

Maybe so. Jar Jar marquee :)

And yes. #ReworkMace
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

#ReworkMace

And yes. #ReworkMace

Jar Jar deserves more than a marquee. He needs a journey event or something

#ReworkMace

And yes. #ReworkMace

1st ever ultimate journey to unlock darth jarjar

#ReworkMace

And yes. #ReworkMace

He should have a Legendary event where they event is rigged to give you a 1% chance of winning regardless of who you have. So you just enter and hit auto for a hundred times or however long it takes to get him.

#ReworkMace

And yes. #ReworkMace

True :)

#ReworkMace

And yes. #ReworkMace

He should have a Legendary event where they event is rigged to give you a 1% chance of winning regardless of who you have. So you just enter and hit auto for a hundred times or however long it takes to get him.

Jar jar - has 2 moves - Meesa where he hits himself for 1 point
    And then a 30 turn cool down of destroying the galactic republic.
  • Piewalker
    200 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    “Kit Reveal”...Special ability “I will not get into this”. Padme dresses to kill, flirts with and then shuts down target inflicting stun, daze, stagger, defense down, tenacity down and removing 100% turn meter. If target is Jedi Knight Anakin add expose.
  • Piewalker wrote: »
    “Kit Reveal”...Special ability “I will not get into this”. Padme dresses to kill, flirts with and then shuts down target inflicting stun, daze, stagger, defense down, tenacity down and removing 100% turn meter. If target is Jedi Knight Anakin add expose.

Also, add that JKA becomes inflicted with the JEALOUS RAGE debuff.

JEALOUS RAGE
    Anakin’s protection is removed and converted to Offense for his next hit.

#ReworkMace

And yes. #ReworkMace

Bombad Privates to Bombad General

Nahdar Vebb should have anti-synergy with Opress

I hope she’s better than ROLO
  • Way too much complaining these days. Developers don’t take any notice, they won’t respond either. The malek thing made my mind up that I wasn’t going to chase the meta anymore and now have gone back to how I used to play where I farm what I want and not whats required for the events which come out every month it seems. Either be f2p completely and play how you want or spend loads of money and keep the developers happy. Either way... play the game the way you want to play not how the developers want you to play. Could of quit over the malek thing and was seriously considering it but in the end I just decided to go back to how it was 1-2 years ago and farm/gear who I want to now and not worry about arena ranks (which is the main issue of complaint these days)

exactly the same for me. I quit the game at the end of 2016, I was in a highly competitve guild, I felt I had to get #1 in arena every day which was very annoying and time consuming, or compete in all the raids etc I was always chasing the meta and crystals and it burnt me out. I came back at the beginning of this year, I found a casual guild, Im farming and gearing characters that I like the best, im not worrying about arena rank or being competitive, I compete in the events I can with the characters I have, and honestly, im having SO MUCH MORE FUN with this game now, I feel like im in control with how I want to play, not the other way around (and also im completely F2P since i've been back)

Good on you, I’m sure you find you enjoy the game much more now like you originally did before all these legendary events and I’m the same. Once I decided to go back to how I used to play the game it made me enjoy it a lot more and now I don’t worry about whatever toons come out or what the next meta is
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    So basically in a nutshell...

New Padmé.
    Not midriff.
    Legendary event.
    Sand.
    Geonosis.
    More sand.
    Separatists required.
    But if any are allowed, then the event would be F2P... which makes them no money.
    If it requires new Sep droids, then the event would be P2P... which would make them money.
    Even more sand.
    And all the while we still have no clue if it means ANY toons in the Sep faction or certain ones?
    And now we wait... :no_mouth:
    (I think I forgot something...)
    Oh yeah... Sand. ;)

Wait, sand...? I HATE YOU!!

Whaa? :worried: I hate sand too.

Oh you do? Even though I’m a Jedi, will you marry me and have my children when I become a Sith Lord?

Uhhh what now? lol :grimace:

I can imagine that’s how Padmé felt too, lol.
  • We’re all speculating, but my guess on “arduous” would be that it means either high gear or a long fight, possibly with a gimmick like Malak’s where you can’t just auto your way through it.

A task that’s arduous is different than one that’s difficult. Difficult means it will be hard to complete. Arduous means it’ll take time and work. So I expect higher gear, since that’s time, and a gimmick since that’s work.
    Maxx121312 wrote: »
    Didn’t they say DS geoTB first?

Allegedly. Someone said someone else asked CG at their booth at the thing that just happened and that was the response, but it’s important to remember that scuttlebutt isn’t something you want to pin your hopes on.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Darth_DeVito
    1231 posts Member
    edited April 2019

#ReworkMace

I'd love a Mace rework, but for now, Rex or Barriss are probably the best options. QGJ isn't half bad either.

ETA: I completely forgot that 3PO and R2 also have the GR faction.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    NicWester wrote: »
    We’re all speculating, but my guess on “arduous” would be that it means either high gear or a long fight, possibly with a gimmick like Malak’s where you can’t just auto your way through it.

A task that’s arduous is different than one that’s difficult. Difficult means it will be hard to complete. Arduous means it’ll take time and work. So I expect higher gear, since that’s time, and a gimmick since that’s work.

Allegedly. Someone said someone else asked CG at their booth at the thing that just happened and that was the response, but it’s important to remember that scuttlebutt isn’t something you want to pin your hopes on.

My guess is that by arduous they mean the entire faction would be most beneficial, but you could attempt it with any 5. Keep in mind there will be 15 wave (guess) to battle through, so participating vs completing will be vastly different
  • Lol does anyone seriously care about this event? It’s so random

Not that random if you consider the new Clone Wars season and the fact that she's an important character on the show. Her release perfectly fits in with the Galactic Republic reworks and the new TB. And yeah, mark me down as someone who cares about this event. Not so much that I must have the character at any cost, but she went on my list of toons I plan to unlock in the future.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    We’re all speculating, but my guess on “arduous” would be that it means either high gear or a long fight, possibly with a gimmick like Malak’s where you can’t just auto your way through it.

My guess is that by arduous they mean the entire faction would be most beneficial, but you could attempt it with any 5. Keep in mind there will be 15 wave (guess) to battle through, so participating vs completing will be vastly different

I wish there would be 15 waves, Asajj would get a nice boost!
  • Nihion wrote: »
    So basically in a nutshell...

New Padmé.
    Not midriff.
    Legendary event.
    Sand.
    Geonosis.
    More sand.
    Separatists required.
    But if any are allowed, then the event would be F2P... which makes them no money.
    If it requires new Sep droids, then the event would be P2P... which would make them money.
    Even more sand.
    And all the while we still have no clue if it means ANY toons in the Sep faction or certain ones?
    And now we wait... :no_mouth:
    (I think I forgot something...)
    Oh yeah... Sand. ;)

Wait, sand...? I HATE YOU!!

Whaa? :worried: I hate sand too.

Oh you do? Even though I’m a Jedi, will you marry me and have my children when I become a Sith Lord?

Uhhh what now? lol :grimace:

I can imagine that’s how Padmé felt too, lol.

El oh el
  • Liath wrote: »

I wish there would be 15 waves, Asajj would get a nice boost!

But the boost only lasts until the end of each of the encounters.
  • Had a thought, but if people need to farm up and get the droids to then get Padme, they’re going to start bloating their GP. If you don’t farm up and get her; easier GA opponents.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Lichbane wrote: »
    Had a thought, but if people need to farm up and get the droids to then get Padme, they’re going to start bloating their GP. If you don’t farm up and get her; easier GA opponents.
    To a trivial degree.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Had a thought, but if people need to farm up and get the droids to then get Padme, they’re going to start bloating their GP. If you don’t farm up and get her; easier GA opponents.
    To a trivial degree.

Not really, assuming people would need to farm up, gear, zeta the droids, that’ll be another 100k or so GP, then add on gearing /zeta Padme and allies; more GP.

If you’re at the point where you’re not seeing either revans, malak, treya etc, people might be better off not getting her if she doesn’t add much use to pvp.

Where are the Stun Guns?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Not really, assuming people would need to farm up, gear, zeta the droids, that’ll be another 100k or so GP, then add on gearing /zeta Padme and allies; more GP.

If you’re at the point where you’re not seeing either revans, malak, treya etc, people might be better off not getting her if she doesn’t add much use to pvp.
    There are currently zero event characters who don't add much use to PvP. The only event character to not be arena relevant on launch was BB-8, who needed JTR soon after. All event characters are highly useful in PvP.

Your "if" is highly unlikely.
    Still not a he.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    After people get her with their geonosians, geos will be nerfed (ba-tum-tss)
  • I really can't believe this will be free. Expect at least one marquee to make the team really work. Something like Quarsh Panaka.
This discussion has been closed.