The might have kind of just happened almost.. maybe.

O.k. I was running GW and I had a full team against a Daka and Dooku left, I Aoed then Dooku countered 58 times killing all but one of my team. Then Daka not only rezes the whole team one of the toons she brought back was an unreleased charecter that not only killed my whole "A" team but my "B" and "C" team as well. :/

The cool thing was I still had the C.U.P so finishing up the other 11 fights was pretty easy. :)

Replies

• Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    CUP is win!
  • Courier
    120 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Dont ever mess with CUP. Heck, he'll kill your cantina NPCs while still posing like 007. Not even a single shot fired from his blaster
  • Options
    I'm going to go ahead and close this, as it has no relevant content. You won't be able to find it, and you will have no written notice. Sorry, that's how we roll.
    Mgnt
  • Options
    I'm going to go ahead and close this, as it has no relevant content. You won't be able to find it, and you will have no written notice. Sorry, that's how we roll.
    Mgnt

It's in OT... Btw, pretending to be a Mod or Dev is against TOS. Just saying. :#
  • Options
    I'm not pretending to be anything. I'm going to release a new character as well. I'm also going to make a sandwich.
  • Options
    I feel like there's some awkward tension between us wookie, it was just a joke babe. Can we hug it out?
  • Options
    I feel like there's some awkward tension between us wookie, it was just a joke babe. Can we hug it out?

No were good. I know when your joking. :) Having fun is a great thing, kind of the point of the thread. Sometimes things get WAY too serious around here.

i2sqop.jpg
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not pretending to be anything. I'm going to release a new character as well. I'm also going to make a sandwich.

Reported.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Shhh..... Don't let the secret out...(GW can be soloed by a maxed out C.U.P.!!!)
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »

No were good. I know when your joking. :) Having fun is a great thing, kind of the point of the thread. Sometimes things get WAY too serious around here.

i2sqop.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the Pancake throwing Wookie that means Armageddon is upon us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait it is only Maple Syrup. GAME ON!!!!!
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

Reported.

Thanks pal. I knew I could count on you. The person that normally reports me is slacking today.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

Reported.

Thanks pal. I knew I could count on you. The person that normally reports me is slacking today.

Sorry.. To be fair I *have* been pretty busy. :/
  • Options
    Nah, I know who it is. ;)
  • Snake
    158 posts Member
    Options
    latest?cb=20070919040312
    Kup?
    -Snake