It is exhausting

Bossak
119 posts Member
Love the game, hate the recent turn of events. I am of the opinion that because everyone knew dr was coming things were turned on their head, but basically 3 legendary/ journey/ whatever malaks event was called in a couple months is exhausting. Not to mention the new gear grind and reworked factions. Gear is needed everywhere and with the release of padme it feels like you need every new toon geared to compete in new events. A summer without journeys, legendaries, or other toons “hard” to acquire would be sought after. Given the new TB map, several months to settle down and actually have time to be able to developer the 3-4 teams that have been shoved in our face the past 2 months would be nice.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Agreed. It's contrary to my normal style, but I'm having a hard time even caring about trying for this event because it's just been non-stop Legendaries/Journeys/WhateverMalakWas since Chewie.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Yes. Let us breathe for a little while
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • what kind of sane drug company would let its addicts recover? did you think you were playing a game??