What should I farm?

My ewoks are all about 6 stars and gear 8 or 9 except logray. Not a big Revan fan so I'll pass on him. I'm ftp so the new droids are only 3 stars.
So I guess the real question is should I farm gear for my existing seps and hope they can get me Padme? Or just focus on unlocking 3po?

Replies

• C3po. You'll never keep up with releases as a ftp. My advice is to stay focused. C3po is amazing in raids and will help your farming along.
  • Thanks for your input!
  • You should star the separatists while gearing the ewoks.
  • I have all of them at 7 just not B1 or droideka. But I'm going to assume those two will be necessary to grab Padme
  • AgentSmith wrote: »
    My ewoks are all about 6 stars and gear 8 or 9 except logray. Not a big Revan fan so I'll pass on him. I'm ftp so the new droids are only 3 stars.
    So I guess the real question is should I farm gear for my existing seps and hope they can get me Padme? Or just focus on unlocking 3po?

I dont like the Revans either but if u want to have a good crystal / gear / raid viability you need them. (DR not for raids tho)
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    AgentSmith wrote: »

I dont like the Revans either but if u want to have a good crystal / gear / raid viability you need them. (DR not for raids tho)

Oh I know. I'm just more concerned with unlocking and playing with characters I actually like. I'm in no way a competitive player and my guild is pretty relaxed, so Revan just isn't a attractive grind right now, but I appreciate your input.
  • I love me some Jedi, proper Jedi, not ones written for some CRPG. I did get revan and his supporting cast, and use them in arena, but my fav squad is GM yoda, GK, Anakin, QGJ and Ashoka. Either 5s or Barris would be a stronger choice than QGJ in this line up but I like the lore synergy of QGJ>>Obi wan>>Anakin>>Ahsoka. Having a 6th spot to add in Dooku to complete the sequence would be sweet. Just farm whoever you like in all honesty. Most toons will have a use somewhere in the game. Only a minority such as CUP and JKG have no real use. In general, most toons released since rouge one have a use somewhere. People laughed at me when I farmed Bistan, but he helped me to solo the HRancor way before CLS and without Zader. He has also been great in fleets for a while now. In your situation, aim to get 3po, and try to get either raid han, cls, r2 and another to go with him in a rebel squad, or JTR,r2, bb8 and another for a resistance squad.
  • Thanks man!
  • Concord grapes
  • Concord grapes
    pamjrs2km8lj.jpg