If any 5 Separatists

Prev13
Edward
651 posts Member
edited April 2019
I would go GG, IG-100, B2, Asajj and Duku or Sun Fac, depends on the opponents. I would continue to hold gear until I see what gear level is required. Now I have 50+ Carbantis among other gear which should be enough to g12 five Separatists if the event requires.

My mod just hit maximum capacity a few days ago and I had to sell dozens of mods (earned over 1m credits) without speed to empty the spots.

KLZu0tY.jpg
Post edited by Edward on

Replies

• As a F2P player, you're getting predictable.
  • Loving all the hoarded shards...sitting right alongside a 7* Poggle!
    Because as a F2P player it’s important to get your priorities right.
  • If B1 and Droideka will be key toons in completing the event, will you touch your crystal stash? As an F2P, of course.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    If B1 and Droideka will be key toons in completing the event, will you touch your crystal stash? As an F2P, of course.

Nope, my crystals are only used to farm the shards of required characters for new events. I would wait for second round then.

As a FTP, it’s best to get all the shiny new stuff second round without pressure or spending :D
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Might wanna go to 85 on Asajj after all these months then...

By the way: D O O K U

It's right in your screenshot.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Loving all the hoarded shards...sitting right alongside a 7* Poggle!

Poggle was useful and even dominated arena for sometime years ago, I guess you didn’t know that because you are too young and lack of experience.

My entire roster has been build around events, I already 3*ed all the events and missions excluding the most recent legendary alike events which requires newly released characters.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    As a F2P player, you're getting predictable.

As a FTP, I would never lose, minimum time and $ spending, maximum fun and growth.

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member

As a F2P player, you must be prepared for anything, including Edward's F2P brag post every new event.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

Asajj’s gear level is more than enough to auto the related events, I can’t think anywhere else I would probably need her at higher gear level other than GW which is least important to me.

Btw, NS only dominated the Arena for a very short time which was another important reason that I decided not to invest more gear on them.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Not like they're one of the key P3 or P4 HSith teams or anything. But hey, you do you.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »

As a F2P player, you must be prepared for anything, including Edward's F2P brag post every new event.

My way of playing has worked like wonders and more people could have learnt something which could save them $ and time for more important things in life.

Except you which I don’t mind or care at all.

I mind only my own business.
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    o6l6rs96nfaw.png

What’s wrong with 7* poggle ?
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Edward wrote: »
    Loving all the hoarded shards...sitting right alongside a 7* Poggle!

Poggle was useful and even dominated arena for sometime years ago, I guess you didn’t know that because you are too young and lack of experience.

My entire roster has been build around events, I already 3*ed all the events and missions excluding the most recent legendary alike events which requires newly released characters.
    I think he was being sarcastic, no need to be mean in return.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Edward wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »

My way of playing has worked like wonders and more people could have learnt something which could save them $ and time for more important things in life.

Except you which I don’t mind or care at all.

I mind only my own business.

I am also a F2P hoarder, except instead of bragging every event, I actually just get the characters. Instead of claiming that I could have unlock Malak F2P like you, I ACTUALLY got 7* Malak F2P. And nothing in your post actually TEACHES anyone anything except for how F2P you are. So I'm not sure how it is supposed to be helpful to others.

And you can keep claiming how little you care, but you still come and troll us every new release like clockwork. And I shall stop feeding this troll any further. Bye.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Tattz wrote: »
    o6l6rs96nfaw.png

What’s wrong with 7* poggle ?
    zs8d3jldcukm.jpeg
    Nothing
  • Edward wrote: »

Asajj’s gear level is more than enough to auto the related events, I can’t think anywhere else I would probably need her at higher gear level other than GW which is least important to me.

Btw, NS only dominated the Arena for a very short time which was another important reason that I decided not to invest more gear on them.

Wait. As a F2P player you predicted the NS meta would be very short and that's why you didn't invest gear into them? That I don't believe.

A more interesting question: which event required the zeta on Phasma?
  • JJay
    368 posts Member
    If it’s any 5 I’ll eat my hat, they don’t earn money by giving characters away, what game you been playing 😏
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    @JJay or they already know she's not going to be a Top Tier Legendary and won't instantly make an entire faction better. Then her event won't be 3PO/Chewie hard.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    lvl 79 G9 Asajj / 10
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • JJay
    368 posts Member
    @JJay or they already know she's not going to be a Top Tier Legendary and won't instantly make an entire faction better. Then her event won't be 3PO/Chewie hard.

Possibly.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member

My guess is that it's going to be Chewie-level difficult. I expect that Separatist droids will have a fairly easy time getting a 7* Padme, and that'll be a payoff to people that invested in that faction.

Players without the Sep Droids will have a harder time and will need more gear/zetas/rng in order to get her at 7*.

This way they have a bit of a paywall for Padme - either gear or the newly farmable droids.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    And she'll need the new gear pieces of course.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    With all the "funny" sarcasm posts "thanking" CG for xyz, plus all the "nerf abc" and "math is hard" aka drop rate posts, am I the only one who thinks Edward's posts are a breath of funny fresh air?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    "If Darth Vader is present on the enemy team and uses Force Crush, Padme is instantly defeated and replaced with Farmboy Luke and Princess Leia if unlocked."
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I wish people would stop giving this guy attention. "ooh look at me look at how good I am at hoarding stuff for no particular reason!"

I don't know why the OP gets off on it. Clearly he's not f2p, and if he was, he never actually would've got to play the game with all his stashed junk
  • jkray622 wrote: »

My guess is that it's going to be Chewie-level difficult. I expect that Separatist droids will have a fairly easy time getting a 7* Padme, and that'll be a payoff to people that invested in that faction.

Players without the Sep Droids will have a harder time and will need more gear/zetas/rng in order to get her at 7*.

This way they have a bit of a paywall for Padme - either gear or the newly farmable droids.

How do you use more zetas for the other separatists when 2 droids have more zetas than the rest of the faction (except droids) combined?
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I’ll be waiting for Edward to post he could have gotten a 7* padme the first round the f2p way, but somehow somewhere something went wrong.
  • Tactyou wrote: »
    I’ll be waiting for Edward to post he could have gotten a 7* padme the first round the f2p way, but somehow somewhere something went wrong.

Just like it did for Darth Revan. Oops.
  • Tactyou wrote: »

We already know that nothing went wrong. He chose to do it the second time to hoard another 50 crafted carbantis, just to be sure.