Galactic Republic Incoming?

I know we’ve been down this discussion road before. But with Padme coming, and b1 and droideka farmable, it almost seems too obvious that we need to start farming them and get her ASAP. But is it too obvious? I’m reluctant to stop farming the 130 characters I already need to farm to keep up with meta. But I think the writing is on the wall that we are getting a big name coming. My hope is that it’s a dark anakin, I’ve been wanting a really bad no holds bar anakin. So should we start farming these droids and go after padme?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Not to stir the pot, but from past experience, if you have not started building them up by now you may be behind the ball.

That being said, the whole separatist faction is available to get her, so you may be able to work around not having those specifics 2.
  • I bet there will be a new Heroes Journey at some point, but it'll be a Heroes Fall (Anakin). It'll unlock Lord Vader as the character, but it'll be Anakin before he was dismembered and roasted. Maybe with Sith eyes? Either way I'd be willing to bet that farming separatists for Padme will obviously become essential, and then GR toons for another Legendary. Maybe a Master Kenobi or Master Windu or something?

My tin foil hat conspiracy is that people will need to farm Separatists and Galactic Republic toons for a chain of events like JKR (Padme) to DR (another Legendary yet to be released) to Malak (Lord Vader).

I'm not going to put my other farms on hold to chase the meta, but it is a consideration and I agree that there's a very good chance this is the start of a Clone Wars chain similar to the Kotor Chain.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Not to stir the pot, but from past experience, if you have not started building them up by now you may be behind the ball.

That being said, the whole separatist faction is available to get her, so you may be able to work around not having those specifics 2.

Oh no I learned... as soon as the reworks hit I got anakin and Ashoka geared to g11 and g10 ASAP haha. I have a few bugs at g11 as well. I’m just thinking out loud, my assumption is we may not need droideka and b1 right now (it’ll probably make the event easier if you do), but they could be required for whatever is next.

• Slippyfist wrote: »
    I bet there will be a new Heroes Journey at some point, but it'll be a Heroes Fall (Anakin). It'll unlock Lord Vader as the character, but it'll be Anakin before he was dismembered and roasted. Maybe with Sith eyes? Either way I'd be willing to bet that farming separatists for Padme will obviously become essential, and then GR toons for another Legendary. Maybe a Master Kenobi or Master Windu or something?

My tin foil hat conspiracy is that people will need to farm Separatists and Galactic Republic toons for a chain of events like JKR (Padme) to DR (another Legendary yet to be released) to Malak (Lord Vader).

I'm not going to put my other farms on hold to chase the meta, but it is a consideration and I agree that there's a very good chance this is the start of a Clone Wars chain similar to the Kotor Chain.

that’s what I want, yellow eyes anakin, and give him health steal since that’s what he was after .... I would rather chase clone wars than kotor but that’s a personal preference
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Slippyfist wrote: »
    I bet there will be a new Heroes Journey at some point, but it'll be a Heroes Fall (Anakin). It'll unlock Lord Vader as the character, but it'll be Anakin before he was dismembered and roasted. Maybe with Sith eyes? Either way I'd be willing to bet that farming separatists for Padme will obviously become essential, and then GR toons for another Legendary. Maybe a Master Kenobi or Master Windu or something?

Tell me the difference between Lord Vader and Darth Vader.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773