Best Separatist Leader?

Choices seem to be very limited:

Asajj: Nighsisters only
Poggle: 30% offense for droids and Geonosians
Dooku: All allies 15% evasion and offense up for 2 turns after evading
Nute: Stealthed allies gain 55% critical chance and gain 50% turn meter for first crit hit
Greivous (Zeta): Enemies have -40% Crit avoid and -50% defense. Turn meter bonus when target locked enemies are hit.

Maybe Zeta Greivous?

Replies

• Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Dooku dodge meta. 60% of the time, it works every time.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Reyalp wrote: »

(flashbacks of losing to Dooku teams because they dodged 89 times in a row)

Based on recent events, it seems pretty safe to assume that Grievous and his droids will be "soft requirements" to get 7* Padme, i.e. it will be borderline impossible with any other team. Similar to how getting 7* Chewie is technically possible but a massive exercise in frustration if you don't have Dengar.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Grevious by far.
    Solid b+ leader. Not meta, but a great counter meta. Probably the best lead for the padme event with the tm gain and -40% defense.
  • Reyalp wrote: »

Only if you’re the AI...
  • Please nerf dooku
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Grevious by far.
    Solid b+ leader. Not meta, but a great counter meta. Probably the best lead for the padme event with the tm gain and -40% defense.

That’s what I’m using, since I’ve got both zetas on him lol.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Grevious by far.

What do you think of his rework?

It’s awesome, I love it. Only complaint is taking away health from my fellow droids, but his kit is so good now it overrides that part. @Crackling_Doom
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Grevious by far.

It’s awesome, I love it. Only complaint is taking away health from my fellow droids, but his kit is so good now it overrides that part. @Crackling_Doom

Agreed. No regrets on zzgg
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Grevious by far.

Glad to hear that. The health thing is annoying, I'm sure, but it sure does make sense lore-wise. @Tbirds01
    Grevious by far.

Agreed. No regrets on zzgg

Yeah I believe GG could win tier 7 possibly for me in the padme event by letting his fellow separatists die around him and boosting his power.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    i will be using nute his stealth makes geno spy go twice ina row, and makes his own basic do about 10k

sx1fa82sbrvw.jpg

working on getting spy g12 before event... be nice to get nute another tier but they use same part so...

Before you invest more gear into that team Id wait to see others report.

Also dont forget that outside of GG droids, Asajj is the only healer...
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    And doesn’t asajj only heal nightsisters?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    yep. her best thing is her stun and dmg

Depending on how buff-dependent Padme's kit is, Ventress' cleanse might be important if you don't have B2.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Poggle. Hands down
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    And doesn’t asajj only heal nightsisters?

Yep it does! Been a while since I looked at her kit. Also didnt realize that her cleanse had a chance to remove TM. You can tell I dont run them in arena and usually put them on D. I should read up considering they are my main P4 Sith team.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    I’d go for Dooku... universal and can be lifesaver sometimes. Shame it is too range dependent :(
    So, i’d try Dooku, Assaj, San Fac, B2, GS.
    Also I think against jedi Dooku has an edge.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    I also have 1 undistributed zeta. Might put it on B2 and switch to GG lead. In this case these 2 droids will move rather often. Unfortunately b2 I have only 9 gear, and my GG is only 10th gear :/
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    i highly reccomend you try nute . but honestly there no point in doing sunfac + B2. sunfac need buffs to dispel to heal so making everyone anti buff works agisnt the grain.

Well, never thought about it. It has been some time since I played SF :/ thank you.
  • hmmm, poggle... interesting character, in any case the last geonosian i geared, but in my eyes it was not super-difficult to bring him to gear 12. of course no must have, but after the bonus in some territory war he was on my "wish list".
    the padme-event will be an hard, but i thing also an interesting one.

why no poggle lead? without gear12+ materials he has a basic speed of 144. not a big thing to bring him to 250+
    30% more offense for all geos and droids combined with "droid assault" (50% more offense for all allies and a speed-boost for droids)

and a general grievous with 80% more damage (i hope the 80% are based on his "real" health-depending damage and not on the "normal" offense) can be a beast!