GMY bug? Jedi Revan vs Darth Revan fights

AleSahnDroh_1979
950 posts Member
edited April 2019
First move: my Jedi Revan marks Fallen Bastila.
Second move: my GMY does his AOE and.... nothing!?
He didn’t copy anything (Sith Trooper and Fallen buffs) and his turn meter is totally empty.
This happens only sometimes, totally ruining the match.
Please note that the enemy team didn’t even move when this happens.
Is this a bug as I think or there is some explanation?

Replies

• Drageero
    151 posts Member
    edited April 2019

If they had Malak with his first zeta on the other team, Yoda might have critted him, giving Yoda Fear.
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    hk47 zeta prevents enemies with prot up to gain TM. That could be half of the explanation.
  • DeepChu wrote: »
    hk47 zeta prevents enemies with prot up to gain TM. That could be half of the explanation.

Masterstroke gives Yoda bonus turn, which isn't the same as bonus protection, so HK's zeta wouldn't prevent it.
  • Does it have Malak on the other team? Malak fears you when you crit him, so if your Yoda aoe crits Malak, you get fear so you lose your next turn. I am not sure about the abilities not being copied tho
  • He's taking the bonus turn, fear is expiring which causes him to lose all buffs.
  • Drageero wrote: »
    If they had Malak with his first zeta on the other team, Yoda might have critted him, giving Yoda Fear.

No fear on Yoda, no fear on nobody.
    Next turn is mine too, but another toon.
  • DeepChu wrote: »

No protection up. It’s GMY first move, the second move of all the fight....
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    The fear on gmy happens, then the bonus turn happens immediately. On 4x speed it is easy to miss, but that’s what is happening.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Elebrind wrote: »
    He's taking the bonus turn, fear is expiring which causes him to lose all buffs.

This is the likely answer. It would happen so fast you wouldnt see the fear on yoda.

Crit on malak ->fear -> bonus turn -> fear expires (clearing buffs) -> next toon is up
  • Drageero wrote: »

No fear on Yoda, no fear on nobody.
    Next turn is mine too, but another toon.

Fear might’ve expired so quickly that it didn’t even show up above GMY. It would also explain why he didn’t get any buffs, since they are dispelled when fear expires.
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Elebrind wrote: »
    He's taking the bonus turn, fear is expiring which causes him to lose all buffs.

Ah ok... finally I understand...
    Yes, of course Malak is in the enemy team....
    Now, to avoid this, I do Battle meditation as first GMY’s move...

... and I was 5th at payout... miracle 😜 (thanks to Anakin too...)