How much you want to bet...

Padme will require the new seperatists.

No way in hell will I be able to use the geonosians and asajj....

Replies

• Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Only requirement guaranteed is B2 to deal with the Kenobi
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    You will be able to use the bugs and Asajj, whether it's enough is a different matter.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I'm not yet convinced assuming the event starts in roughly a week. It may be too soon for a single fleet node character, so i'm not willing to rule out the possibility of unlocking padme without the new toons (droideka/b1). We'll see though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    It was confirmed that it's any separatists, wasn't it? Besides, there was a video showing Dooku lead with a bug plus droids.
    That said, the new droids will likely be a "soft" requirement, meaning that it will be possible without them, just much harder.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    It was confirmed that it's any separatists, wasn't it? Besides, there was a video showing Dooku lead with a bug plus droids.
    That said, the new droids will likely be a "soft" requirement, meaning that it will be possible without them, just much harder.

Seeing as the new droids have up to date kits and are therefore better then yes that makes sense. Asajj and Dooku are both strong characters that might come in handy though.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I'm actually relieved that it requires Separatists, because the only Separatist I have geared up is Ventress, everyone else being g7 or lower. So I can comfortably sit back and ignore this event and work on all the teams I've been neglecting for months because I was scrambling for one legendary or another.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    kEkapzC.jpg
    Still not a he.