"Your focus determines your reality." Padme Confirmed Leader? Plus, More

2Next

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Apparently Anakin is gonna run great under Padmé lead.

I guess she's used to being on top 👀

I think I broke the like button....and never found it to be more appropriately named.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

I think I broke the like button....and never found it to be more appropriately named.

Haha thanks lots of my guild mates thought it was funny too. So I decided to make a full thread lol.
  • SemiGod wrote: »

Poor Anakin just never had the high ground, did he?
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    "As you may have already heard by now, we started a closed test beta with some members of the community last night -which is on-going. We will continue to investigate and expand this testing process as we find more opportunities to get feedback."

Was this by invitation only? I remember at some point in the murky past there being a thread where people could declare their interest in participating for such things. But I didn't see any search thing recently.

Hopefully those who were selected are a good cross-section of the player population, rather than skewed (for instance, heavily favoring or exclusively targeting the whale population and leaving out dolphins, minnows, God forbid FTP folk).
  • So does this now mean it is safe to invest Gear into JKA? I'm sure many have been holding off based on the initial post warning of the nerf bat. Gear is too valuable to waste on a character that may get nerfed into oblivion

"So, while we are not planning on making any immediate changes due to the interaction with Darth Revan and Darth Malak, we are continuing to consider some changes to ensure his performance under Padme meets our desired performance targets." The post is pretty clear that he still might be getting changed.

I read this to mean that they are going to pre-nerf the zeta they had planned for him. I imagine that previously, the planned zeta was going to be something like, "for every protection up on Jedi OR GR allies, Anakin gains +X% of offense." They will probably change it to specifically require the ally be both GR and a Jedi in order to get the bonus. Similar to how Separatist droids got bonuses specifically for them.
  • I would like to see better thread titles from CG instead of vague lines. Especially for issues like this one. If we are talking teasers, that's a different situation entirely.