'Touch up' Suggestion

Ultra
11491 posts Moderator
edited April 2019
"CG_Erik wrote:
Smaller scale changes like minor stat table adjustments, minor adjustments to abilities, additions for synergies etc. will be referred to as “tune ups” moving forward. The April 11th update to Bastila Shan is a good example of a tune up.

Hey @CG_Erik

The recent touch ups led to some great debate and surprises (Ahsoka hitting like a wet noodle, Anakin hitting harder in his AOE), and it would be great if you guys listed the stat modifiers in future reworks / touch-ups instead of us going over to swgoh.gg and trying to find a cache'd data of toons. My suggestion would be to only list the changed stats and color code it green for increases and red for decrease. Maybe even mention a % change?
UNIT NAME: Jedi Knight Anakin
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Attacker, Galactic Republic, Jedi, Leader
High-pressure Jedi attacker that punishes enemies for wounding his allies

Health: +5000
Speed: -4
Physical Damage: +320 (+4%?)

ABILITIES:

Basic: Deft Bladework (2400~3000)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with an 80% chance to inflict Healing Immunity and Buff Immunity for 2 turns.

The damage range color coded lets people know that at the minimum damage has been increased while the upper limit has been decreased. I think this is very helpful with respect to touch-ups of existing abilities and the stat differences are helpful when it comes to character reworks

This format suggestion is unneeded in kit reveals, however

Replies

• Ultra wrote: »
    "CG_Erik wrote:
    Smaller scale changes like minor stat table adjustments, minor adjustments to abilities, additions for synergies etc. will be referred to as “tune ups” moving forward. The April 11th update to Bastila Shan is a good example of a tune up.

Hey @CG_Erik

The recent touch ups led to some great debate and surprises (Ahsoka hitting like a wet noodle, Anakin hitting harder in his AOE), and it would be great if you guys listed the stat modifiers in future reworks / touch-ups instead of us going over to swgoh.gg and trying to find a cache'd data of toons. My suggestion would be to only list the changed stats and color code it green for increases and red for decrease. Maybe even mention a % change?
    UNIT NAME: Jedi Knight Anakin
    ALIGNMENT: Light
    CATEGORIES: Light Side, Attacker, Galactic Republic, Jedi, Leader
    High-pressure Jedi attacker that punishes enemies for wounding his allies

]Health: +5000
    Speed: -4
    Physical Damage: +320 (+4%?)

ABILITIES:

Basic: Deft Bladework (2400~3000)
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with an 80% chance to inflict Healing Immunity and Buff Immunity for 2 turns.

The damage range color coded lets people know that at the minimum damage has been increased while the upper limit has been decreased. I think this is very helpful with respect to touch-ups of existing abilities and the stat differences are helpful when it comes to character reworks

This format suggestion is unneeded in kit reveals, however

+1