Thank You and Sorry

Hello Everyone,

Lately, I've been noticing that the community has become a bit more toxic (sorry can't think of a better word) than normal. There is a lot of negativity going around which of course breeds conflict. I'm starting to think Supreme Chancellor Palpatine must be in charge of the forum and reddit.

I wanted to say thank you to the Developers. This game is fun, challenging, and the recent events show that you have been focusing on increasing the difficulty not only by requiring an increase in gear, but also by using strategy and knowledge of your characters abilities. When I was going through these quests the first time, I was cursing your name. But at the end the difficulty and the strategy required gave me an immense sense of accomplishment.

I know it is increasingly difficult as time goes on in a game. Everyone of course wants access to new things first but if everyone has the newest thing, we get into a situation of endless mirror matches like with did with JKR. I know it can't be easy to try to create a new character that will beat the most recent best character and still have it possible to beat them to promote diversity.

So, even though many will say I am only happy because I'm a whale or something like that, I wanted to say Thank you to the Developers for your tireless effort and fortitude with taking the worse from the community.

We ask for communication, and when you provide it you rarely get a thank you because we take it for granted, so you end up only hearing from the trolls who want to complain or knock you down. That isn't fair to you for all you have done in the creation of this game which I personally enjoy very much. For the fact that I am sure there is a good portion of the player base that is happy and thankful, but it doesn't get said enough, I apologize, and just want to say you are appreciated for all you do!

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering" - quote from Yoda - lack of understanding leads to fear - Me