News?

Prev1
Do you think they’re gonna be consistent and drop news on Fridays?

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    No
  • Options
    while at this point im really leaning towards "any 5 separatists" to get padme...I would love to see very specific official clarification and confirmation if this is true. :)
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    while at this point im really leaning towards "any 5 separatists" to get padme...I would love to see very specific official clarification and confirmation if this is true. :)
    Its any 5. They announced a squad of separatist how much clearer do you need to be
  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Its any 5. They announced a squad of separatist how much clearer do you need to be

Actually A squad of Droid Separatists, is a squad of separatists.... From the wording you might NOT be able to use your Nute Gunray :(.

This was a concern when the only pack we saw was for the droids... But take heart that the whale shop has all separatists.

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    There is no droid separatist faction in the game. There are droids who are also separatist.

The announcement post specifically says separatist.

Yes, it’s worded that way because you can use Nute Gunray
  • Options
    fletchmars wrote: »
    Do you think they’re gonna be consistent and drop news on Fridays?
    They can't really keep us too much in the loop because they can't give away spoilers and have people stockpiling. So, I find it ironic they said they wanted to give more info, yet their current method of operation deems they give less to make more.

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    There is no droid separatist faction in the game. There are droids who are also separatist.

Sure. In the same way that you can use IG-88, Greedo, Cad, Zam and Aura to try and get Chewie. *sQUiSh!* :D
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

Dont try to convince the chicken littles of the world. They sky is always falling.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options

Wait are you saying there's never been poorly worded posts here before?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Sure. In the same way that you can use IG-88, Greedo, Cad, Zam and Aura to try and get Chewie. *sQUiSh!* :D

Hey I used 2 out of the 5 to get chewie 7*! Of course they were all g12+ 6* mods with bossk and dengar with but still
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Kokie wrote: »

Hey I used 2 out of the 5 to get chewie 7*! Of course they were all g12+ 6* mods with bossk and dengar with but still
    Haha! Which two? :)
  • Options

nice rude tone. :) I take it to mean that as well, but given the 50 discussions going on between here and reddit and given that it would make more sense to make padme require grevious and his new droids specificly as virtually no-one has them yet...I'd feel better before i start gearing old currently-gimp toons needlessly. thanks for the rudeness though bro! feels good.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options

Greedo and cad....but only bossk and boba were alive at the end...my alt did it with bossk boba jango dengar and embo and it was easier with less gear so yeah I dont recommend greedo or cad
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

I used 3 of them. Greedo, Cad, and I don’t remember if I wound up with Zam or 88 because they were both basically irrelevant. And none of the three were g12 and no Bossk either. ;)
  • Options
    Vice_torn wrote: »

Actually A squad of Droid Separatists, is a squad of separatists.... From the wording you might NOT be able to use your Nute Gunray :(.

This was a concern when the only pack we saw was for the droids... But take heart that the whale shop has all separatists.

So we'll just forget the fact the video they put out showing it has a team including dooku and geo....okay then!!!
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options

Greedo and cad....but only bossk and boba were alive at the end...my alt did it with bossk boba jango dengar and embo and it was easier with less gear so yeah I dont recommend greedo or cad
    I actually used those two as well and ended up with I think Denger as last man standing. (He usually is)

Cad is actally tougher than he looks and I only included him on that list because the remaining hunters are tougher still.

Greedo went *sQUiSh!* in the opening volley or just after, every attempt. I was only one or two days away from 7* Embo which was my plan but curiosity and impatience are a potent cocktail and on one test run, the RNG stars aligned. So maybe there's hope for Nute and the bugs after all! :D
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

I used 3 of them. Greedo, Cad, and I don’t remember if I wound up with Zam or 88 because they were both basically irrelevant. And none of the three were g12 and no Bossk either. ;)
    Haha! Kudos for getting through it with such a squishy crew! :D
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

nice rude tone. :) I take it to mean that as well, but given the 50 discussions going on between here and reddit and given that it would make more sense to make padme require grevious and his new droids specificly as virtually no-one has them yet...I'd feel better before i start gearing old currently-gimp toons needlessly. thanks for the rudeness though bro! feels good.

Legendaries have always required a faction. This has not changed. I am not quite sure why there is any confusion at all either.

If there was a new event that required jedi. You are probably going to use a JKR squad so that it will be easier than a Kit Fisto squad. So yes, new droids while not required, will make it easier but not necessary.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    I will add this as well. If you cant get the new droids to 5 star for an unlock then wait until people start posting videos to see where you should drop gear. Until that time comes hoard your gear and crystals and other currency to spend appropriately.
  • Options
    Or just skip this first appearance, continue with your regularly scheduled farms and shoot for acquiring Paddums the second or even third time around. :)
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm stretched too thin from DR & Malak back to back so unless easy enough for g10 I'm not pushing this time
  • Options
    Keep expectations low to avoid disappointment.
  • Options
    Or are we waiting for the "any TWELVE Separatists" news anouncement 😉
  • Options
    Just look in the store; who are they selling? Answer given.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    I suspect you'll need Dooku, GG and B2 pretty much maxed, and then 2 other good uns. Dookus shock will be needed to stop super Ani going ballistic when anyone drops below fiddy percent
  • Options

I used 3 out of 5 of these BHs ..... but I suppose it did take 3 attempts.
  • Options

I used 3 out of 5 of these BHs ..... but I suppose it did take 3 attempts.

Same. 88 was cannon fodder, but Greedo and Cad were both pretty essential.
This discussion has been closed.