Why do dead toons return to life in GA?

Luniz
359 posts Member
If they die in the first match, why are they back in the next fight?

Replies

• Options
    elaborate please?

Give us more details
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    If they are dead at the end of the fight, and you lose or timeout rather than retreating, they should not be back in the next fight.
  • Options
    If you forfeit the match read the disclaimer - it says all progress will be lost.
    So if you kill a toon but still going to lose, it’s better to just keep battling
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    You died and he came back? That is indeed odd.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Instead of making generic statements, can you please say exactly what happened?

You attacked which 3 characters, using which 3 of your own. How did the battle end, did you get connection issues or errors, did you force-close the app or retreat? What was the status of all the characters on your opponent's board when you went to start a new attempt, etc.

All these things will help us help you.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    My guess is NS under talzin lead?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Luniz wrote: »
    I died and he came back

You need to spell out the team, there are a few that have revives based on certain attacks or if they finish off a character.
  • Options
    Luniz wrote: »
    I forget my team, but it was against Revan jolee and yoda, I killed yoda 2x an killed myself (died) before jolee could res yoda, but he was still alive when I started the next match. Anyway it's not on players to trouble shoot bugs. Spend some of the hundreds of millions of $ you make a year actually playing your game.

If you come across a bug you can't just say 'why do dead toons return to life in GA' and expect the devs (or anyone else) to identify what you're talking about. That's not how bug reports work.

Now for the obvious questions which might sound stupid:
    Did you forfeit the match?
    Were you using airplane mode?
    Did Jolee revive Yoda before the match ended?
    Did you force quit?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299