GA championship info

evoluza
2619 posts Member
edited April 2019
Can we get more info?
How you gone build up matches, a lige system, reward structure...
If you imply some sort of "prestige points" that result out of our "GP" and add together with earned "battle points" for winning/losing?
Giving leveling and progressing a purpose again.
Got some great ideas and would like to share my feedback for GA championship. For that I need information.
Edit: And equalize ALL raid rewards!

Replies

• evoluza wrote: »
    Can we get more info?
    If you imply some sort of "prestige points" that result out of our "GP" and add together with earned "battle points" for winning/losing?
    Got some great ideas and would like to share my feedback for GA championship. For that I need information.

Absolutely not , i know for one i would quit today if they equalize rewards. My effort shouldnt be **** on cause some ppl didnt bother to try. Yet i bet your all for punishing no d in GA.
  • Absolutely not..at least untill they fix matching as of right now you have those in top and then those on bottom.. everyone would actually need a real chance at placing in top three and could actually make it to #1. GA right now is "fixed" to disadvantage some players. (Zatas, meta toons, premium mods, roster lean vs broad and how it matches GP strength).
  • He said raid reward, not ga rewards lol
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I dont see the point of GA championship. The best player of the world will be the biggest whale, who spent the most money, with highest GP and maxed out G12 toons, not the one who has the best skills.

It s not like playing chess where everyone starts equal and the winner is the one with best skill and strategy
  • GA Championship = whoever has the fastest Darth Revan Team with Malak on it is the champion. 2nd through 10th place will be D Revan with Malak in second through 10th fastest speed.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    Can we get more info?

GA sucks. I too would like OP post answered maybe it wont suck as much after it gets rebranded (it still will)
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Can we get more info?

GA sucks. I too would like OP post answered maybe it wont suck as much after it gets rebranded (it still will)

I think the win loss thing is good. I was hoping it carried over to the next ga and not solely in the one main ga matchups
  • I actually think this is a great idea. Being number 1 in swgoh will get a lot of ppl who love pvp even more so involved.

Interested to see how it is going to play out
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Can we get more info?

Absolutely not , i know for one i would quit today if they equalize rewards. My effort shouldnt be **** on cause some ppl didnt bother to try. Yet i bet your all for punishing no d in GA.

Lol
  • Nobody cares about a p2w mode
    Nobody cares about a p2w mode

We don't know if it will be p2w.
    Depends how many teams you need and if they even come up with a lige system.
    That's why we need some info.

Yeah I'm sure those with Darth Revan and Malak will lose

Probably not against people without both revans, but why should they lose against them?
    But then you would move down in a lige system and play against other people that don't have them. Easy.

Like I said, nobody cares about a p2w mode
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Probably not against people without both revans, but why should they lose against them?
    But then you would move down in a lige system and play against other people that don't have them. Easy.

Is this you now caring? I wonder what happens if you actually care about something, lol.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I like more info on the GA championships aswell. I think it can potentially be great, so it's probably gonna suck because it's poorly implemented.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    I like more info on the GA championships aswell. I think it can potentially be great, so it's probably gonna suck because it's poorly implemented.

That's why they need to talk. Now we can fix it for them. After release it's to late.

it's not that i don't agree, i just don't see it happening. Testing and communicating upfront isn't their strong suit so to speak.
  • leef wrote: »

Is this you now caring? I wonder what happens if you actually care about something, lol.

I care for the rewards, I'm not interested in a championship that has 100% chance of being won by a person who pays thousands of dollars each month
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

This would make me start setting D instead of dropping 3 losers n coming back in a week
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

That's why they need to talk. Now we can fix it for them. After release it's to late.

it's not that i don't agree, i just don't see it happening. Testing and communicating upfront isn't their strong suit so to speak.

Dude they dont own a suit maybe a hawiain shirt or something