Squad arena timeout to soon

I am just getting a bit frustrated with squad arena time out being a bit short. The amount of times I battle and end up with a full squad at full power with one remaining very nearly dead opponent and the time runs out! Doesn't seem fair. Could there be a work around or a yes/no decision?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    What do you mean by a yes/no decision? You want to choose whether it times you out?

The problem with anything involving longer arena battles is that it also increases the time other people can lock you out of battling and prevent you from climbing.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    The work around would be to kill the enemy faster. The yes/no decision would be a yes.
  • The longer the battle timer is, the longer your cooldown timer would have to be to make it "fair" for you to be able to be attacked. 10 minutes is long enough for me, so I don't want battles to be longer than 5. Timing someone out is a legitimate defensive strategy, and a lot of people specifically craft teams to make the matches last as long as possible to encourage players to attack other teams. If you accept that a timeout is a loss, just like having your entire team wiped is, it'll help you build a team that has enough offense to not be timed out.