Grevious and marked suggestion

Anytime I go against a revan team with my gg team, I lose 100% of the time if revan marks B1. Because gg has to survive a while to get attack strength, b1 is needed to keep everyone alive (due to GG's effect). To really help gg be competitive, how about a zeta that makes all droids immune to being marked?

Replies

• Options
    What would you do about GG’s unique that inflicts marked on a droid ally? Just get rid of that part of the ability?
  • Options
    I'm ok with getting rid of it in exchange. I think I'm mostly frustrated in heavily investing in a gg team that CAN beat a revan team but to always lose when b1 gets marked. How about just giving B1 marked inmunity or let it expire when b1 loses a stack? Just something would be helpful.
  • Options
    Seriously.. I'm finally in top 100 with my separatist team (gg, b2, ig100, ng, and b1) and face 100% revan teams. When I'm on defense, all a revan team needs to do is mark B1 and game over. If I sub a VERY thrawn in for ng then I have a chance if the opponent's revan is less than 250 speed.. assuming my thrawn is smart enough to fracture revan and not someone else (how does it decide). But in the 100's, most revans are much faster than 250, so they'd go before my thrawn could fracture. I think it's flawed that you can basically guarantee a revan team win over a grevious team by just marking B1. So let the mark expire after first assault wave.