Please Add a New Raid

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
A new raid is definitely needed. With all the rare gear that characters need it would really be helpful. Plus, the raids are starting to get dull and the old HSTR is nothing like it used to be after Revan came along.

Replies

• I’d wager hstr is just as much a pile of not fun even with Revan. Revan just makes the pain last less.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    I’d wager hstr is just as much a pile of not fun even with Revan. Revan just makes the pain last less.

Yeah lol. It would be cool if we had a raid with new mechanics or something.
  • I would love a light side/dark side DeathStar raid.
  • I’d wager hstr is just as much a pile of not fun even with Revan. Revan just makes the pain last less.

Doesn’t everyone just click auto. I’d rather take a few hundred k hit than pay attention to the sith raid chore.

Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Lichbane wrote: »
    I’d wager hstr is just as much a pile of not fun even with Revan. Revan just makes the pain last less.

Doesn’t everyone just click auto. I’d rather take a few hundred k hit than pay attention to the sith raid chore.

Exactly. Jkr not even only made arena boring, but also the hstr.
    Even on auto he outperforms basically all teams..
  • Lichbane wrote: »

Then you are not using Mary Sue hits rocks with a blue stick correctly in phase 1, or your NS Darkstorm attack efficiently.

JKR scores high because people are pushing 8% phase 1 into phase 2 which is great, but his mechanic is worthless in phase 3. Flaming hot Geko or Bounty and the Breast score much better. And phase 4, I am loving my FOX and BH teams.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Lichbane wrote: »

Everyone? No.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Lichbane wrote: »

Then you are not using Mary Sue hits rocks with a blue stick correctly in phase 1, or your NS Darkstorm attack efficiently.

JKR scores high because people are pushing 8% phase 1 into phase 2 which is great, but his mechanic is worthless in phase 3. Flaming hot Geko or Bounty and the Breast score much better. And phase 4, I am loving my FOX and BH teams.

What is that, code ?