Question about mods.

Hello!

I've a question about mods. When looking at the layout of the mods for my charcters, some of them have this little square thats under the square mod lit, whilst others haven't even tho they have all shapes of mods equipped and being max lvl. My question is, what makes the lines that are connected to this square light up? And is there any benefit to it?

Replies

• Raynia
    28 posts Member
    Those lines just mean that you have a complete mod set installed. For example, if you have 2 health mods installed, you should see lines from those mods connect to that square. If you have 6 health mods, or 4 speed and 2 health, all the lines should be lit up. To see how many of each mod type you need for a set click on Set Bonuses in the bottom middle of the mod screen.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Speed, Offense and Crit Damage require 4 mods of that type to complete a set, all other types require 2.

You can have more than one set of the same type e.g. 4 Health mods would be two sets.

Simply completing a set gets you the basic bonus. Leveling all mods of a set up to 15 gets you an increased bonus.