There is something wrong with Fear

Lrac
1 posts Member
There is something wrong with the Fear mechanic that causes TW, GA, and arena battles to hang, after which you are forced to wait while the timer counts down on a battle you were winning. Can I say it’s definitely fear? No. But I’ve had enough battles freeze like this—can’t move, no actions, can’t forfeit. Only action available is to watch the count run out in a draw. It’s maddening. Have submitted this as a bug. There is no response from submitting bugs, other than a form email stating something to the effect of ‘you won’t be hearing from us’.

That really doesn’t instill much faith that bugs like whatever causes these lockups is going to be addressed. It affects my finish in arena. It affects my ability to compete in TW and GA, and I can’t believe I’m the only one affected. Can we put some weight on getting this resolved?

Please?

Replies

• That sounds like it might be a device issue on your end actually, especially if you are saying it is affecting arena as well.
  • I used Badstilla earlier and won just find, I also agree, sounds like a device issue
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited April 2019
    It’s a bug happening to other people to. Not sure what the cause of the bug is
  • Yep this happened to me 2 weeks ago but has stopped for me now.
  • It happens to me too.
    In Arena, 3-5 Times per week.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>