is it possible to Ends TW on Monday Evening?

There are so many players gone on Sunday, we loose so many Battles cause we have no Players and we had a 170K GM Guild.. CG or EA?

Replies

• I would have thought the opposite. On sunday people dont work so they should be more available. On monday people work so less available
  • Could you please explain your problem so that we can actually understand it? I don't mean to offend you in any way, but I can't understand what you have written.
  • For some people, Monday is better, for others, Sunday is. However, either is still fair, because generally speaking, your guild should have the same amount people available on any given day as your opponent.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Zerri512 wrote: »
    There are so many players gone on Sunday, we loose so many Battles cause we have no Players and we had a 170K GM Guild.. CG or EA?

People are less busy on weekends though.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    They are?

Depends on the person.

Anyway, there's two every week and one ends during the week, so it seems fair that the other would end during the weekend.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Zerri512 wrote: »

People are less busy on weekends though.

I'm not. I play far less on the weekends than I do during the week.

My preference is to rotate things better. Ending on a Sunday is fine if it doesn't always end on a Sunday.

And the time it ends should rotate too. No need to give us Americans an advantageous end time in every TW or GA for no good reason.
  • the reason is, more people do family stuff on weekend till sunday evening, but if its monday, there will be better, cause TB is on the Week, and we have more content from Monday - Friday in these days, Weekend is always gone for private family stuff
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    The reason for you is not the reason for everyone.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH