TW review

uno
150 posts Member
there is so much already talked about in these forums and elsewhere about the metrics of TW....or lack of them...the review phase could easily give: attempts/fails/wins per member(and against what squads), de-fog the battlefield(so everyone can see what was on defense and cheating could be found out this way), when you try to select a defending squad to check speed,etc, they get reshufflled(there's no need to switch them up!), squad selector for fleets(useful for other modes as well)...there's probably more which is why i started this thread...:-)

Replies

• Yes. De-cloud the locked zones and show stats for attacks and defenses. It's very difficult to tracks guild members performances and sometimes people try attack and fail, which leads to unfair criticism.

+1 good post and ideas
  • Yes sometimes people attack, fail, then the officer complain they didnt attack and kick them out of the guild.

So people get kicked out of the guild bc of those poor metrics
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The only part I disagree with is the defog.

TW strategy is such a closely held "secret" and player put a lot of work into it. If you get stopped they should not give you this information "for free".
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    while i understand the issue of keeping your hand concealed(gotta pay to see the cards)...with TW bonuses and general growth in guilds the strategy changes slightly as u go...as far as looking, it's more about seeing if they really held for attack or not(we set all our hmfs on defense and had more of them and there aren't that many counters ie geos, tfp/poe)...to the point: i can't be sure but based on opponents progress i'm suspicious that they went light on D, but if not...