How do u guys beat the DR teams that have Thrawn?

With JKR? I'm using Anakin in place of Bastila, and using HY, of course.

Replies

• I tend to ignore him, usually as long as he doesnt fracture gmy or revan I'm safe
  • I find that when he does the dispel/tm move on his own bastila it ruins the fact that u marked her, and it's game over from there
  • I dont think thrawns swap dispel should dispell revan's mark. You sure that happened?
  • It's not that is dispels it, it just speeds up the process, gives her prot...
  • Delvorin
    139 posts Member
    edited April 2019

JKR lead, bastila, GMY, chewbacca, raid han works amazingly against Darth Revan teams with Thrawn. Stun Thrawn, mark bastila.

Another option I found works but not as well is use the traditional JKR team but instead of attacking with GMY, do battle meditation. EVerytime I tried this, thrawn would swap TM with HK instead of bastila. If you rather use Anakin instead of bastila, might still work. Not surer though as my Anakin is low geared.
  • thewhitegift
    295 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Delvorin wrote: »

JKR lead, bastila, GMY, chewbacca, raid han works amazingly against Darth Revan teams with Thrawn. Stun Thrawn, mark bastila.

Another option I found works but not as well is use the traditional JKR team but instead of attacking with GMY, do battle meditation. EVerytime I tried this, thrawn would swap TM with HK instead of bastila. If you rather use Anakin instead of bastila, might still work. Not surer though as my Anakin is low geared.

Post edited by thewhitegift on
  • Delvorin wrote: »

Anakin with high offence tears Darth Revan teams apart, with or without Malak. Mine got almost 4600 physical damage, crit damage/chance set
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Those days are over with the JKA nerf