May 4th speculation

2Next

Replies

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »

And of course majority of posts on last years thread are complaints.

Yep, because double drops from years' past was much better than bonus drops of some heroes you might not need or care about. I'll take the GET bonus in cantina again though, that was great. Can't ever have enough of those.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • VonZant wrote: »
    I would like that whatever we get people will not complain.

This is not the forum you are looking for.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Given May the 4th is on a Saturday this year, I think Padme will count as a May 4th event but drop a couple days prior.
    Still not a he.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Omeah wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    I'm guessing Padme will be released on the 2nd, and the first Geonosis TB will be revealed, as well as the G12++ gear pieces, which will go on sale on the 4th. Bonus drops I'd like to see:
    Echo, Cody and Rex for LS nodes.
    B2, Grievous and B1 for DS nodes.
    Chance for Zeta mats in Cantina Battles
    Goldeneye salvage in Mod Battles
    Galactic chase for Padme's Ship (piloted by Padme and R2) on Ship Battles

No. R2 belongs in Luke's X-Wing.

No. R2 belongs in Anakin’s Eta-2. Seriously though, R2 actually learned expert piloting from Anakin, and he became so good even Vader couldn’t shoot him down.

Ok, that's another legit option, although we already have Anakin's fighter without R2. We can agree that he definitely doesn't belong in Padme's ship, right?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    I speculate that everyone should start hording their crystals, if they haven't already started doing so.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Stun guns, Stun guns, and more Stun guns.... that is all
  • RedTwo
    58 posts Member
    Whatever they do decide to do, or not to do I believe will ultimately decide the future of many players. As the burnout symptoms are increasing at a staggering rate, just my humble opinion though.
  • Clones wars chewie rework. Make him the same as smith trooper with pre taunt if GMY is on the field of play, and automatic re-taunt if ally drops below 75% health. Almost no body has him feared except the earliest players so CG still get there cash.
  • Strength challenge to drop 7 carbanties, stun guns to appear more frequently, shard drop rate increased to 75%.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • RedTwo
    58 posts Member
    😂, better lay off whatever makes you think that, reality bite.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Omeah wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    I'm guessing Padme will be released on the 2nd, and the first Geonosis TB will be revealed, as well as the G12++ gear pieces, which will go on sale on the 4th. Bonus drops I'd like to see:
    Echo, Cody and Rex for LS nodes.
    B2, Grievous and B1 for DS nodes.
    Chance for Zeta mats in Cantina Battles
    Goldeneye salvage in Mod Battles
    Galactic chase for Padme's Ship (piloted by Padme and R2) on Ship Battles

No. R2 belongs in Luke's X-Wing.

No. R2 belongs in Anakin’s Eta-2. Seriously though, R2 actually learned expert piloting from Anakin, and he became so good even Vader couldn’t shoot him down.

Ok, that's another legit option, although we already have Anakin's fighter without R2. We can agree that he definitely doesn't belong in Padme's ship, right?

Can't R2 go in both? Definitely no need for him in Padme's ship.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    CG could literally give us a full zeta double drops but people would still complain about something like, "WhY ArEn'T aLl LeGeNdArY EvEnTs PlAyAbLe ToDaY"