Your focus determines your reality - Rebuttal

Decay
108 posts Member
@CG_Erik

the Sophmoric answer you supplied the community does not suffice - You need to test the sensitivity of the DR team vs JKR with Ani - If the team went and did it's job correctly, you would actually see the issue and would not be sitting on that answer -

the following : JKA at 298, GMY at 284 with 5600 Spec, Ani at 274 speed with Jolee mod'd for health regularly beats

DR in the 320 range with a High speed fallen Bast and Malak -

Please go do some testing and then come back to the community.

Replies

• thewhitegift
    295 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Yea but it costs us 50-150 crystals a day to get up there. You probably only have to do what? 2 or 3 battles a day to get 1st.
  • Options
    So what if it regularly wins? It can't hold for anything on defense. Why do you want a team that cannot be beaten and as a result an arena with only one viable team?
  • ZoeyMara
    57 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    lol yea ill stick with the answer CG gave , this ohh my gawd i get beat do more testing is silly , so what another team can win , the community doesnt want one team winning only....Ani doesnt hold on defense and is constantly having to spend crystals to stay up. Tired of people saying "The community" cause this community member doesnt want 1 team that unbeatable sitting on the throne. I rather like the fact Ani isnt being changed so that we have some other than DR mirror matches to shake up the top 50. the Game should get rid of speed mods...cause its sounds like you want it to be about nothing but Speed speed speed ...im tired of the who ever has 1 more speed wins garbage.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Decay wrote: »

the Sophmoric answer you supplied the community does not suffice - You need to test the sensitivity of the DR team vs JKR with Ani - If the team went and did it's job correctly, you would actually see the issue and would not be sitting on that answer -

the following : JKA at 298, GMY at 284 with 5600 Spec, Ani at 274 speed with Jolee mod'd for health regularly beats

DR in the 320 range with a High speed fallen Bast and Malak -

Please go do some testing and then come back to the community.

How many stars and what gear Malak? And what gear is the JKA? Oh, and finally, what is your definition of "regularly" and how do you know? (because it might have taken one battle to beat it or 4...as I'm guessing you're not the on running JKA in the JKR team.)

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*