Best Sith Raid teams?

Prev1
I keep finding old content. I'm mostly looking for additional p3 and p4 teams.

Here's what I (think I) know:
P1 = JTR, bb8, scav rey, r2, finn (yes, not RT - guildmate did 14% dmg with this line up yesterday)
P2 = Revan
P3 = CLS/chex mix
P4 = FO / NS

Replies

• Options
    Replace Scav Rey with RT or with 3PO if you have him.

Nightsisters do fairly well in P3 if your guild has enough good NS squads to go around. Imp Troopers also do ok, not great.
  • Rebel_Scumm
    55 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Replace Scav Rey with RT or with 3PO if you have him.

Nightsisters do fairly well in P3 if your guild has enough good NS squads to go around. Imp Troopers also do ok, not great.

So JTR, bb8, 3po, r2, finn? I don't know if we have enough NS to spread around p3 and p4.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Highest damage scores:
    P1 = JTR, BB8, C3PO, R2, Finn
    P2 = JKR, GMY, HY, Bast, Jolee
    P3 = Talzin, Asajj, Daka, Zombie, Initiate
    P4 = Asajj, Talzin, Daka, Zombie, Talia

Other options:
    P1 = Embo BH, GMY jedi, FO with Traya, "MagChewmarr"
    P2 = "Beastmode", "Machine gun Leia/Leia spam", "ImpossZaalbar", ...
    P3 = "Bounty and the Beast", Chexmix, DR, ROLO
    P4 = FO (against Sion), "Buffstorm" (against Traya)
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Jintaxxis
    18 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    On a good run. I hit 32 million hstr with
    P1 all g11 (zjtr, Finn, bb8, RT, c3p0) (4m+)
    P2 JKr, bastilla, Jolee, gmy, hyoda (I start at 9% left p1 for 9m+)
    P3 zMT, zAsaj, zDaka, zombie, g8 spirit (9m+)
    That's it. I stop there and let my guild do the rest since I do 30-45% of p3 depending on RNG
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • Rebel_Scumm
    55 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Jintaxxis wrote: »
    P2 JKr, ****, Jolee, gmy, hyoda (I start at 9% left p1 for 9m+)
    That's it. I stop there and let my guild do the rest since I do 30-45% of p3 depending on RNG

For JKR, I assume the **** person is bastilla and it was muted? Also, if I don't have hyoda yet, what's best option? Ezra or GK?

Why is spirit only g8? Is that some sort of trick?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options

For JKR, I assume the **** person is bastilla and it was muted? Also, if I don't have hyoda yet, what's best option? Ezra or GK?

Ezra would be the better option.
    He's using low gear Spirit as replacement for Initiate because Initiate is most likely higher geared and therefor harder to kill (= harder to get the setup going). I'm also using my g7 Süirit because my Initiate unfortunately is at g9 which would result in more restarts due to RNG.
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

He's using low gear Spirit as replacement for Initiate because Initiate is most likely higher geared and therefor harder to kill (= harder to get the setup going). I'm also using my g7 Süirit because my Initiate unfortunately is at g9 which would result in more restarts due to RNG.

So, basically use either Spirit or Initiate at a low gear level? Why is that the trick?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options

So, basically use either Spirit or Initiate at a low gear level? Why is that the trick?

g1 lvl 50 Initiate would be ideal (lvl 50 to equip mods) - double debuff on basic when critting (translates into 10% TM via Talzin lead) and easily dies to Trayas AoE dmg on her basic
  • Options
    Highest damage scores:
    P1 = JTR, BB8, C3PO, R2, Finn
    P2 = JKR, GMY, HY, Bast, Jolee
    P3 = Talzin, Asajj, Daka, Zombie, Initiate
    P4 = Asajj, Talzin, Daka, Zombie, Talia

Other options:
    P1 = Embo BH, GMY jedi, FO with Traya, "MagChewmarr"
    P2 = "Beastmode", "Machine gun Leia/Leia spam", "ImpossZaalbar", ...
    P3 = "Bounty and the Beast", Chexmix, DR, ROLO
    P4 = FO (against Sion), "Buffstorm" (against Traya)

What are best mod sets for the JTR squad? Since I have them done, I want to finish modding them right before next raid. I have my bb8 at 280 speed which I know is important.
  • Options

ydsdug09qbo4.gif
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    What are best mod sets for the JTR squad? Since I have them done, I want to finish modding them right before next raid. I have my bb8 at 280 speed which I know is important.
    Skelturix has a YouTube video that's covering the JTR modding.
  • DarthAndy
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91's post give you the best teams, but if your guild clears P1 and 2 you can use JKR in 3/4 and even CLS, Han, bb8, Ezra, c3po in 3 to do decent damage. It cannibalizes other good teams, so is far from optimal on a personal score level, but can help push the guild through p3
  • Options

Saw that- I feel like JTR, bb8, and r2 are modded pretty well right now... but how to mod Finn and 3po for the raid is my question. Sorry, should have been more specific.
  • DarthAndy
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone tried running JTR, BB8, C3PO, RT and Finn?

Seems like you might get more damage by replacing R2 with one of those heavy hitters
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options

Saw that- I feel like JTR, bb8, and r2 are modded pretty well right now... but how to mod Finn and 3po for the raid is my question. Sorry, should have been more specific.

Finn: CD + CC set (speed arrow, CD triangle, offense cross) with speed and offense secondaries
    C3PO: Speed + Potency set (potency cross) with speed and potency secondaries
    DarthAndy wrote: »

Seems like you might get more damage by replacing R2 with one of those heavy hitters

R2 has various uses:
    - cleansing debuffs
    - dmg boost for the whole team (that's why you should mod him for a good chunk of offense)
    - "focus fire" by smoke screen so Nihilus doesn't dispell all the buffs from your chars with his basic
    - multi-expose (= TM gain for the team!) and crits (= CD reduce on BB8's ID) with his AoE
    He's too important for the team.
  • willennium
    221 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    DarthAndy wrote: »

R2 makes up for not being a heavy hitter himself by granting everyone else bonus offense and survivability from Number Crunch, as well as letting everyone cleanse whenever they land a crit with his other zeta, which is huge to keep Nihilus's Annihilate in check since cooldowns reduce if he hits a debuffed enemy with his force drain AND he gains extra protection if you hit him with defense down, so it helps in that regard too.

Edit: Oops, didn't mean to necro here...
  • Options
    I started using Drevan and sith empire in p3 with a chex mix and a bh team with sing.

I’m pretty terrible and don’t optimize mods or move them.

lyr6amzcc69u.png
  • Options
    626lf84kplj1.png
  • DarthAndy
    105 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Thanks, solid answer. I don't have the other zeta but I can see why it should go on the to do list. I do use R2, was just curious if the tm gain and damage from RT could compensate.

Also - I'm having a much easier time popping 2 IDs before DN moves and getting better scores by modding JTR for speed with a bit of potency vs CD / CC or whatever.

Her main job in the raid seems to be to try and apply speed down and control tm with mind trick. The faster she is the more you can do that, and the potency helps it stick
  • Options
    4h5vxzeibxrj.png
  • Vinny_Vader_Vedi
    4626 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Sorry for the unorganized job of posting pics. So many screenshotss to scroll through.

As said above skelutrix has awesome vids for hsith

• TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    I've done around 2.5m with my DR team, also haven't bothered with modding properly. With that said DR and BSF have arena speed and HK has arena offense.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ucantsay
    36 posts Member
    Options
    oo2kucj41ojs.jpeg
    v5aab7qjs60i.jpeg
    k8599h3qiyeu.png
    P1 jkr with finn 14m
  • JMG680
    83 posts Member
    Options
    3hbj5tdn4c2b.jpeg
    P3 80%
  • Options
    8iqpru2zs1fw.png
    P3 100‰. Plus peanuts in p4
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    @Vice_torn never seen a deathstorm with Anakin in place of zombie. How does that work?
  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    Options
    very well... @TVF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEC3L-Il5-8

I do not know about the rules for posting youtube links... If I am in error let me know
  • Options

Any good videos out there for that P3 NS team?
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Vice_torn wrote: »
    very well... @TVF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEC3L-Il5-8

I do not know about the rules for posting youtube links... If I am in error let me know

Posting youtube is fine. However I can't imagine this won't get nerfed since it's an infinte loop.
  • Options
    Yep, just more proof how stupid P3 is, but you know just keep nerfing our characters instead of fixing it
This discussion has been closed.