Best Sith Raid teams?

2Next

Replies

  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    @TVF its not infinite... Traya has like 80% tm at the end... She is only toppled for like 11 min I think... zFinn was 3 times as long if I recall...
  • TVF
    36403 posts Member
    Semantics. She never came out of topple. Call it what you like but I'd be shocked if they don't nerf any team that can prevent her from coming out of topple, especially on auto.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    not Semantics... English...
  • TVF
    36403 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Call it what you like but I'd be shocked if they don't nerf any team that can prevent her from coming out of topple, especially on auto.

    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11367 posts Moderator
    JKA or Nightsisters is definitely getting a nerf
  • Ultra wrote: »
    JKA or Nightsisters is definitely getting a nerf

    again how many times do we need to see how broken P3 mechanics are, this is what the fifth time now, they need to pull their head out of their you know what, and address the real problem not the toons
  • TVF
    36403 posts Member
    How is this a broken mechanic where the real problem is not the toon? The problem is MT's lead combined with Anakin's bonus turn. That's a problem with toons.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    How is this a broken mechanic where the real problem is not the toon? The problem is MT's lead combined with Anakin's bonus turn. That's a problem with toons.

    guess you missed the part that its fifth time now, but not going to argue with you, everyone else knows how broken p 3 is, while cg just keep blaming the toons like you are, no other phase has had these kind of issues, especially this many times, and it won't be the last, unless they finally address the real problem
  • TVF
    36403 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    How is this a broken mechanic where the real problem is not the toon? The problem is MT's lead combined with Anakin's bonus turn. That's a problem with toons.

    guess you missed the part that its fifth time now, but not going to argue with you, everyone else knows how broken p 3 is, while cg just keep blaming the toons like you are, no other phase has had these kind of issues, especially this many times, and it won't be the last, unless they finally address the real problem

    What's the real problem? And what's your solution?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Hortus
    600 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    The real problem is combination of topple mechanics (on ANY boss, not only P3 Traya) with teams which can generate 100% tm in one turn.

    The obvious and simple solution is to give toppled boss a fraction of turn meter with every attacker's turn. Or every time attacker gains bonus TM/bonus turn, if they don't want to cripple teams which don't built around TM/bonus turns generation. This will ensure that any team will get only limited amount of turns during every topple.
  • Hortus wrote: »
    The real problem is combination of topple mechanics (on ANY boss, not only P3 Traya) with teams which can generate 100% tm in one turn.

    The obvious and simple solution is to give toppled boss a fraction of turn meter with every attacker's turn. Or every time attacker gains bonus TM/bonus turn, if they don't want to cripple teams which don't built around TM/bonus turns generation. This will ensure that any team will get only limited amount of turns during every topple.

    Or, just accept that any phase of a raid that has topple as a part of its mechanics will eventually be soloed.

    nkuky0w2pc1v.jpeg
  • Will empire or bounty hunter squad work?
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

    Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

    ~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.