Turn the table: How I beat my opponent with JKR, DR and Traya

Xhedao
209 posts Member
edited April 2019
Hey ho!

I am a little bit happy and proud of myselft, that I was able to turn the table to my benefit, in this 3.6 MGM matchup.

GA matchup was as follows: My opponent had full JKR, DR and Traya squads, while I have just a JKR team ready. Furthermore he has overall two times more G12 chars, much more G12+ equipped, critical chars like JKR, Nest and DR are very well modded and most of the time outrunning my toons. Despite the fact that I have good mods, of course. Then of course 20% more zetas and the last screwing part was: I am roughly 300 kGM lower with chars.

Luckily I had a great idea, when I again thought: "Dude, you will again ran against a **** wall of G12 Meta teams. This will be no fun. Wait! Lets turn the table: you can do the same, but with your fleet"

Perhaps for upcomming matchups: Is it worth to in JKR and DR teams to insert low level bantha fodder, so that the specials are on cooldown? Of course just, if you do not need the points.

But back to topic: here is the outcome of the encounter. It was still very RNG depending to get rid of the JKR and Nest Team, but it worked out. And of course, if he would have set CLS or Traya in defense I would have been done for. Nevertheless, now I am little bit happy and proud of myself ^^

5qo881phptpl.jpg