DR is stupid in 3v3

Way OP. That is all.

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    He’s powerful but not OP
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    DR with Bastila and Malak is pretty much the strongest 3vs3 squad.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    He’s powerful but not OP

He's waaaay OP for 3v3. Every round is just who can kill the most teams that aren't DR. It's dumb.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    He’s more than op everybody knows this your just trolling if you say different
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    He is also beatable, Strong as any other option for sure, hard to beat? you bet, But still beatable, just a Royal pain is all,
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    You mean he was beatable
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Nope mean he is
  • Presaria
    199 posts Member
    Yeah I was wondering when CG would field a 3v 3 meta team. But it looks like they already have that as part of their strategy. They’ll make sure the team of 3 can be just as op as the 5
  • Its hard to beat the squad in the first try but not impossible. I mostly need 2-3 attempts :sweat_smile:
  • DarkstarSunrise
    570 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    fdnw2a3vfx5h.jpg
    5a2opxcaeeo7.jpg
    21sk910zghg5.jpg

Just from this GA (allied squads mine, enemy squads my opponents). Sure I managed to beat one of my opponent's DR squads, but it took almost everything I had and barely anything made a difference.

This isn't fun, this isn't balanced. This is ridiculous.
  • Charlo999
    212 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Nope mean he is

Please list the teams and vids. The only reliable counter I see is DR.

And maybe bastilla lead zeta with Ezra and Honda with turn order of Honda > masters training > Ezra on dbastilla> bastilla buffs and call Ezra on dbastilla> Ezra special followed by call bastilla on dbastilla. Might kill her in one turn while being protected by the zeta.
  • duckstab
    11 posts Member
    Agreed. Matchmaking is broken now. I'm being grouped with players who have Traya, DR and Malak. I have none of them. I have no hope of a decent payout in GA. As such I will no longer join them. It's useless if my only purpose in this event is to be the punching bag for whales.
  • Charlo999 wrote: »
    The only reliable counter I see is DR.

Even DR is not reliable in 3v3, there is no reliable counter in 3v3 and that's why I think he's stupid in this mode (I think the whole mode is stupid actually, but that's another discussion).

I beat DR using some cheese, CLS, and then the kitchen sink.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Broken