Bounty Hunters

Im farming Bounty Hunters currently i have the following:

1) Aurra Sting 4s - G7
2) Cad Bane 7s - G7
3) Dengar 5s - G7
4) Embo 3s - G7
5) Greedo 7s - G7

Is there and that might fit better into that squad?

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    You will want Bossk when you are able to unlock him - bit of a pain I'm afraid but he's well worth it.

Other than that, really depends what you are trying to do with them... ?
  • Why on earth would you not have Boba and Jango by this point? You should get those and Bossk.
  • becuase i focused on my Jedi and Pheonix teams lol
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    The hunters you have are all useful, though that squad composition isn't really optimal for anything. Might work on a toppled raid boss I suppose. I would use Embo lead for now unless you have a specific need for Aura's stealth and your Cad is tough enough to take the heat.

You should definitely add Boba and Jango when you get chance. Boba is real easy to farm. Jango takes more work but is on the same node as Hounds Tooth which you will also want.

So again, the question is what are you wanting to do with them?
  • Mainly dark side farming and Chewy
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Bossk, Dengar, Boba, Jango, Embo is the optimal squad for Chewie/arena/general purpose use though you can sub in various hunters as needed / desired.

In general you want Bossk to tank and for Chewie specifically you need Dengar to prevent R2's smokescreen.
  • Thank you. Im getting Dengar up now through the GW store
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Bossk, Dengar, Boba, Jango, Embo is the optimal squad for Chewie/arena/general purpose use though you can sub in various hunters as needed / desired.

In general you want Bossk to tank and for Chewie specifically you need Dengar to prevent R2's smokescreen.

What he said
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I've also always been a fan of greedo but it takes full g12+ and decent to great mods to make him durable enough for most uses
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Embo lead is the best of the ones you have. Also, if you have zBossk at G12 and 4 others at at least G11 you don't need Dengar to unlock 7* Chewie. Yes he makes it easier, but Bossk makes anything BH-related easier overall. Better uses of guild currency than 7* Dengar for one event. You already have him at 5*, however; so it's up to you.