Chief Chirpa

Prev1345
VIII
495 posts Member
Am I the only one that's excited about this guy? Ewok teams have done really well together in my opinion but common having this guy added to the team makes Ewoks look amazing!!
Basic
Bounding Strike
Deal Physical damage to target enemy. In addition, Chirpa gains 20% Turn Meter if that enemy had more than 50% Turn Meter.

Special #1:
Ancestral Secrets
All allies recover 10% of their Max Health at the start of their next 2 turns. Ewok allies also gain Retribution for 2 turns, and recover Health for 1 additional turn.

Special #2:
Tribal Unity
Grant all allies Speed Up for 2 turns, then call a random Ewok ally and one other random ally to Assist. These Assists deal 70% less damage.

Leader
Simple Tactics
Ewok allies gain 10% Turn Meter whenever they perform a Basic attack, and other allies gain half that amount.
[SöD]

Replies

• Options
    I still think Ewoks will get destroyed by the meta. I'd also still prefer to farm several squads, including a Rebel and an Empire, before I go to Ewoks. However, if you already have an Ewok squad he should greatly improve it.
  • Options
    I would like to know his speed, damage and health
  • Options
    I'm like a child at Christmas can't wait
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Can't wait to field an arena team of EWOKS!!!

...said no one ever. :(
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    It's their turn meter that makes them go fast once they start and adding a hero like ST Han , just makes them go even faster than any speed team @Wildcats1203 , only problem is Ewok elder and scout are really hard to farm on one node each I already have
    Teebo 5*
    Elder 3*
    Scout 4*
    I don't use them at all, I already have about 12 characters max gear max lvl
    But would love to see them in action
    [SöD]
  • Options
    4 Ewok squad + Old Daka = Ultimate Troll Squad.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Except me...

I'm stoked. F2P and Ewoks are all I've got atm. Not totally starred up, but hey, Chirpa's addition will make it rad regardless.
  • Options
    VIII wrote: »
    It's their turn meter that makes them go fast once they start and adding a hero like ST Han , just makes them go even faster than any speed team @Wildcats1203 , only problem is Ewok elder and scout are really hard to farm on one node each I already have
    Teebo 5*
    Elder 3*
    Scout 4*
    I don't use them at all, I already have about 12 characters max gear max lvl
    But would love to see them in action
    [SöD]

Speed is important, but their damage output is currently too low to capitalize on all those extra turns. I agree though, I'm very interested. He looks good for sure, just not good enough to shift the meta IMO.
  • Shaakti
    109 posts Member
    Options
    I think cc is going to be great
  • Options

Speed is important, but their damage output is currently too low to capitalize on all those extra turns. I agree though, I'm very interested. He looks good for sure, just not good enough to shift the meta IMO.

I hope it doesn't shift the meta completeley. Having everyone hop from one team to the next depending on updates is lame. I just hope it makes them more viable, perhaps adding one more team comp to the top rankings (like you how have QGJ led comps and droid comps now).
  • Options
    This guy is OP. He has SPEED up for all allies. OMG
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    This guy is OP. He has SPEED up for all allies. OMG

"CC, I'd like you meet you new running mates...this is IG88, this IG86, that over there is HK-47 and next to him is Ewok Elder. Have fun guys!"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Imagine him having like 150+ Speed, and going Speed Up first turn. xD
    Seriously though, I'm stoked for him, can't wait to see how he looks, etc. Love Ewoks but sadly don't use them.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    If he has 143+ speed, I.e goes before Rey, I'll be doing 2 refreshes a day in him. If he has that speed, he will be a must if he can speed up the rest of the team. Hopefully AI will trigger that first as well.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    He seems cool.
  • Galgenstrick
    849 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    He seems cool.

RD26v89.jpg
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    Options

i want to as a troll team. But elder and ewok scout would take too long

• Options
    I hate to say it but I don't think I'll ever get yoda, haha. Too many other good toons to get besides leveling Barriss, JC and Mace...
  • Options

I'd love to do it, give me Wicket and Paploo and I'll find five of the six to make an awesome team
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    I've been working on an Ewok team. Proud member of the Ewok guide (name to be determined)
  • Options
    Why on earth, with so many other potential characters, would they want to give us another EWOK?! Who makes these decisions?! I'd rather have had Jar Jar.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    My 7* Ewok pals are very excited to meet their new leader....
  • CPTJACKBURTON
    114 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hear those Drums in the Dark! They belong to little demonic flesh eating bears; and they are coming for you! Yub Nub!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hear those Drums in the Dark! They belong to little demonic flesh eating bears; and they are coming for you!

Haha yes, yes they are. ..
  • Options
    Hear those Drums in the Dark! They belong to little demonic flesh eating bears; and they are coming for you! Yub Nub!

Why did George Lucas have to change the song at the end of RoTJ? I liked the old sequence with Yub Nub better!
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Why did George Lucas have to change the song at the end of RoTJ? I liked the old sequence with Yub Nub better!

aw true, I want yub nub music in a node in swgoh now :)

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    All of the Ewoks are a **** to farm so I don't see anyone running wild with their Ewoks hanging out anytime soon.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    All of the Ewoks are a **** to farm so I don't see anyone running wild with their Ewoks hanging out anytime soon.

Speak for yourself ;)
  • Options
    Teebo is an easy farm
  • Options
    I was expecting him to be slow, but I figured he would at the very least have 12K hp like his EE brother. Apparently not the case.

Power
    Speed
    Health

Also requires 380 purple gear pieces to get to gear 9.