Padme + Enfys Nest

Am I correct in thinking that her lead makes Nesty immune to JKR's health down as it's a debuff?

Plus 50% health... nom nom nom.
Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?

Replies

• Options
    Padmé, GMY, Nest, GK, JKA, and Ahsoka. GMY is the only one who can grant protection up to Nest, but who do you kick off of that team?
  • Options
    Padmé, GMY, Nest, GK, JKA, and Ahsoka. GMY is the only one who can grant protection up to Nest, but who do you kick off of that team?

Kenobi?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Where is the kit? I clicked on the link to swgoh.gg, but it just says preview and shows her picture. Is that it?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    Where is the kit? I clicked on the link to swgoh.gg, but it just says preview and shows her picture. Is that it?

Scroll down the page.
  • Options
    I'll be keeping gmy with Revan

Nest gives herself enough protection

And then run the three musketeers with Zzadme and Zest
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • Options
    Nest's protection is called bonus protection and I believe is different from standard protection up. She might not get the debuff resistance from it.
  • Options
    Pentagon wrote: »
    I'll be keeping gmy with Revan

Nest gives herself enough protection

And then run the three musketeers with Zzadme and Zest

She gives herself bonus protection, not protection up. And only GMY on that team can grant her protection up since she isn’t Galactic Republic.
  • Options
    Ahh my bad, can probably close thread lol
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Where is her kit?
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Where is her kit?
    Link in the announcements forum sends you to swgoh.gg for info ... but when I got there I got a suspicious popup so I killed the tab and haven't gone back.
  • Options
  • Options
    Bonus Protection is not a buff, whereas Protection Up is a buff similar to what we see from the shield droids with GG. Two different things, but as a Light Side character, it does appear that Nest would get that +50% max health though.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    Options
    fletchmars wrote: »
    Kenobi?

He will be perma tauting with the constant distribution of Protection Up, so no ...