Can you get get Padmé with your current roster?

Zenbreon
323 posts Member
edited April 2019
I am just curious.

Can you get get Padmé with your current roster? 25 votes

I am getting her at 5*
32%
CCyrilSjedikilla84DarthNekrosStargazer42AleSahnDroh_1979Idontlikesand_16DaPowerfulJediZekePhoenix 8 votes
I am getting her at 7*
12%
GlitterOutlawGhostTruckinOldSchoolKiwi 3 votes
I’m not getting her
56%
TAZZZOOOMapleSyrup312dennishsnyder57thewhitegiftStarkomatZenbreonRhunneCt214476Dinotank46DarthKoonNyanperorArrchampionIIsethSammaelSaklas 14 votes
Post edited by Zenbreon on

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    There should be an option for “the event hasn’t started yet so I don’t know what teams might be viable and thus I have no idea yet.”
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I’m not getting her
    I mean are you ready to get her at 5* or 7*.
  • lladdir
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Zenbreon wrote: »
    But we don’t know yet? I mean if it’s an easy event that I can do with dooku, ventress and bugs then I’ve got her 7* (unlikely) but if it’s a hard event, see chewbacca, then I doubt I’ll get 5* even with a team of full g12 since I won’t have the “right” team.
  • Options
    I’m not getting her
    lladdir wrote: »
    But we don’t know yet? I mean if it’s an easy event that I can do with dooku, ventress and bugs then I’ve got her 7* (unlikely) but if it’s a hard event, see chewbacca, then I doubt I’ll get 5* even with a team of full g12 since I won’t have the “right” team.
    Do you have 5 seps at 7* is what I mean, might change it to, can you get Padmé.

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Still not the same question. I have 5 seps at 7*, yes. Will those 5 seps be capable of completing the event at their current gear level, or at any gear level? No clue.
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I’m not getting her
    Liath wrote: »

Still not the same question. I have 5 seps at 7*, yes. Will those 5 seps be capable of completing the event at their current gear level, or at any gear level? No clue.

All I am asking is IF you can get her, not can you.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

All I am asking is IF you can get her, not can you.

Sorry, I do not understand the difference between “if you can get her” and “can you get her.”
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I’m not getting her
    IF means you have the roster and s*** to theoretically get her to 7*, CAN means you will get her.
  • Options
    I’m not getting her
    well i hope to get her to 7* but well see what happens
    PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY IT WASN’T NEGATIVE!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I should get her, probably 5 or 6.
  • Options
    I’m not getting her
    I don't even care. So many other toons to develop to keep up as F2P so no, not getting her. But that's just now, ask again in 3 years.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Options
    I am getting her at 7*
    Kinda forgot the six star option . .
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    Options
    I’m not getting her
    Kinda forgot the six star option . .

Whoops
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Options
    I am getting her at 7*
    Update, Asajj lead b2 sf spy poggle, Seven star .
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I am getting her at 5*

Congrats. Spy is a dark horse.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Options
    I am getting her at 7*
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Congrats. Spy is a dark horse.

Ty, glad I had them geared from the old ship days lol