So about roster lock in GA and scouting your opponent...

I just checked on my opponent and he seems like a conscientious player so I'm pretty sure that he didn't go into GA with an unmodded 3-zeta JKR that viewing his roster would currently indicate. I'm assuming that I'm viewing his roster as currently constituted and he's off raiding somewhere, not his roster as it was at GA roster lock. This is highly problematic.

When you create a meta that is almost exclusively about who goes first and have a game mode that is about preparing for other players' rosters, providing incorrect information isn't a cool design feature. Now, we're just guessing what the other player had equipped at roster lock and we're not sure if our BSF or DR is faster and how that should impact our choice for offensive or defensive placement, pretty much sucking the fun out of yet another part of this game.

Look, GA is a great game mode, and because of that, some of us players take it seriously. We enjoy both the preparation and the execution components. Can you please clarify for us if the view of a roster through the GA screens are the roster lock versions or current versions? If the latter, can you provide us with a way to see what we're up against so we can actually plan for it accordingly?

While we're at it, can you clarify when roster lock actually occurs? My sense is that it occurs the first time you look at your roster following roster lock in the actual game mode, not at the actual lock time itself. For example, I put a zeta on BSF on one account about four hours after roster lock, but hadn't entered GA yet. To my surprise, Hot Topic and her zeta were happily waiting for me when I went to consider defensive placement. Before EP was nerfed, er Malak was 'fixed', I had upgraded Vader's speed as a Malak counter right before lock, then moved those mods back over to their rightful owner following the lock without entering TW. To my unpleasant surprise, the slower version of my Vader was what I was given to play TW with.

The more competitive side of your player base takes these things into consideration. Please provide details on their implementation so we can plan accordingly. Thank you.

Replies