Update on Recent Characters [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    I don’t know how I feel about the Nute rework. I’ve actually been really successful with him, and I don’t want all my hard work to be for nothing.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    I think I would have fathered JKR

:o
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I think I would have fathered JKR

:o

Haha! Why is my autocorrect like this? Dark wings dark words!
  • Options
    You state you’re going to respect players investments and then immediately release a toon immune to fear....not sure you’re being honest.
  • Options
    Design Character, Develop Character, *cough* test *cough* Character, Promote Character, Release Character, Wait for Players to do actual testing, recall Character, infuriate player base, rinse and repeat.

And yet players still seem surprised. Amazing.
  • Teddygz
    106 posts Member
    Options
    You told us to hold off gearing him, then say he is good to go not nerfing, now you are nerfing? ****
  • Options
    No problem,although you said you would not nerf him,apparently you do.No problem though,just refund all of us who geared him.
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    You state you’re going to respect players investments and then immediately release a toon immune to fear....not sure you’re being honest.

that why they reduce hard node attempt by refresh because they have a lot of respect for player.
  • KM1
    145 posts Member
    Options
    So JKA will be useful with Padme, so they are going to nerf him with Jedi? I don't get it, I thought they said his Jedi part had been tested and doesn't need a nerf.
    Will we get back his gear? After all, it was CG who told us his interaction with Jedi was ok.
    Another LIE from CG. They lied that zFinn was "working as intended" and we geared him up (never got that gear refunded, CG!). Now, they said JKA was not going to be nerfed (was that a whole 2 days ago? Wow, that no longer holds true, anymore?!) and now they nerf him. Jeez. Are CG allergic to the truth?!

• KM1
    145 posts Member
    Options
    So CG to English dictionary:
    "Re-work" = nerf
    "Change" = nerf
    Anything that challenges Malak = nerf.
    You're welcome/
  • Options
    Sorry guys but this sucks!
    Paid for gearing up JKA, and now you've rendered him completely useless in the team I'm running. All after saying no nerf was incoming.
    He was probably the most powerful force user to ever live, and should if anything be boosted.

Where's my omegas?
    You guys have drop rates that are cynical, and now my arena rating will for sure drop.
    I will now have to farm a pure Galactic Republic team which will take for ever.
  • Jalila
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    "How can you do this? Its outrageous, its unfair!"
    "How can someone use overpowering assault and not deal 100% damage?"

"- Take the ZETA, young Skywalker."
  • Options
    Anakin was fine until they buffed him...

This caused everyone to jump on the anakin bandwagon and max him.

Then they evaluated him post buff and came to the conclusion he is overperforming expectations. Anakin now needs a nerf.

Instead of just going back to the old Anakin players have had for years Anakin's kit is totally changed and now only works with Galactic Republic.
    THIS ^^^^^^ THIS IS WHAT MAKES PLAYERS UPSET AND NOT WANT TO INVEST

I've had Anakin maxed for a long time and this hurts. If they wanted a new Anakin just make a new character for Padmé synergy - we have 5 Hans and 5 chewy we can have +1 Anakin.

Unless the new Anakin was the marquee character they had for May but decided to put off then they had to use the Anakin already in game for Padme synergy, that could be the case too. If we get a new anakin in 3 months then I think that's likely what happened.
  • Options
    it was cool when Anakin wasn't useless in jedi team that gives him the versatility in the creation of teams but now, only in one team can be used, what a waste.....
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    it was cool when Anakin wasn't useless in jedi team that gives him the versatility in the creation of teams but now, only in one team can be used, what a waste.....

That seems to be their policy lately - strictly prescribed teams and nothing else. I get that it's easier to balance, but it takes away a lot of fun from the game.
  • Jedimonk
    91 posts Member
    Options
    Hahahhahahaha 880ish is the justification for how the game has gone sideways. There are so many ways to help f2p that it's nevwr looked at maybe merge of the thousands and thousands of pieces to create hard to get gear. Appreciate all the hard work cg do for the wrong reasons nowadays .
  • DelmonEnz
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    "Anakin needs a nerf"
    Have you guys saying this seen Darth Malak?
    He is Waay OP.
    Anakin is extremely powerful and this should be the case in the game as well IMHO.

Anakin is more impressive than Revan. Revan took care of Darth Malak.
    Anakin would have obliterated Darth Malak according to the books, and this is the thoughts of most people who read them.
    Better duelist and force wielder. The End.
    Anakin does have more sex appeal, even though Malak has a strong jaw line.
    Shouldn't the game reflect the star wars history?

The only way to justify this is to make another Anakin handily taking down this META.
    Post edited by DelmonEnz on
  • Hunlogo
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Can congrats to all of you CG. I really think you don't deserve to develop a game in SW universe. After 3 years I will stop playing with this game. It is not funny anymore. One path is the working path. pay and then pay more and after pay a little more to get Malak, because Malak is the one and only. You nerfed JKA because f2p players could beat Malak. Shame Shame Shame. Really hope Disney will revoke your license.
  • wildfire
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Small recommendation, don't launch a new legendary event or any other new shiney event when TB/TW phase kicks off as the servers are always strained during those transition periods. Probably should have waited 30 minutes or so until after today's TB rolled to a new phase.
  • Lozsta
    195 posts Member
    Options
    Haruk wrote: »
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Gorem wrote: »
    882? That number means nothing, it means literally no one f2p got him. How is that a number to be salty about? lol. If there was only that amount of people playing this game, this game would be even more dead then the devs are trying to make it be. Man what a mess this game has become. If anything I wish more players went f2p just so the game might actually get better for a change.

So you think if more people go ftp the game will get better? What is CG gonna use to pay their employees etc...? Hopes and wishes? Lolololol

Exposure

A sense of pride and achievement
  • Hunlogo
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Another shame thing is that you deletes the comments if it is not good for you. You did everything wrong. Should annouce that you want 5000 usd / user every year and everybody will understand what is happening
  • Options
    Stop crashing please!!!!
  • Options
    I enjoyed this legendary character fight a lot. I had focused on the sep droids for months, and then unlocked padme a day ago at 7* without paying a cent. Was really feeling good about the game again. Then I discovered I need 2800 crystals to get her to JUST GEAR LEVEL NINE??? The current nodes for this gear make it nearly impossible to farm and would take all my focus to get this character to g9. I couldn't use energy for any of the other things I need to do in the game - so like, why? Are their plans to make this gear farmable through a store like with guild currency or shards? It's crazy and short-sighted to introduce gear that essentially is more difficult to get than g12+ gear, that prevents the actual character that you promoted from being used competitively. All the quality of life updates don't mean anything if you throw these paid obstacles into the game, and that's why your player base is declining and the game is becoming unsustainable. I mean, just from a long-term perspective it's not super good business strat. I buy the occasional pack and crystal thing when there's deals but this is just insulting and I'm not going to keep playing if I feel like not only is the highest tier unattainable but now even just regular things like reaching G9 is impossible. I won't be spending money on this game again until the new gear situation is addressed, and I'm not the only one who feels this way.
  • Options
    Your pushing the event without testing padme correctly, cause some years ahnaldt and mobilgamer give us some Interaction with movie Updates for new Charakter. These days you create a toon and want fast as you can to get it for us ??.. look how long you reubbuilding malak, drevan, anakin and other stuff. Now padme is a tucking fank toon how cant be beaten from a jkr haha.. n1 and drevan Teams without malak are useless too. You you Made a mistake, padme is not a journey toon, and all journey toons are longer then 8 months on meta, cls, jtr, jkr, at least more then 1 year. Drevan should be a new Meta toon. But now jkr could beaten him easily. You started rework with dbastilla, then you saw there is no way to make a new meta toon without more changes. You put malak, but malak are only good at 7 *. The 4. May cames faster, you do not has news for us, that means we need a new toon without any long terms for testing. And its create a padme Who can beat every single toon meta Team what was before her, EASILY. Shes a tank, also drevan cant beat her. Malak 7* is a 50% to beat her. ****..?. Are you ever tested her with good mods? 170 Base tempo and stonger then all other fractions? In tw they will be getting a padme wall, they cant be beaten. Greatfull thanks cg for more useless testing legendarys event Who can beat journey toons easily. Thx
  • Sam75007
    10 posts Member
    Options
    This is unrelated but couldn't find a thread to post it how is it possible to get odd number gear on 2X dayoqo37dnw5bjk.jpg
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sam75007 wrote: »
    This is unrelated but couldn't find a thread to post it how is it possible to get odd number gear on 2X dayoqo37dnw5bjk.jpg

Double drop is on hard battles not normal battles
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Your pushing the event without testing padme correctly, cause some years ahnaldt and mobilgamer give us some Interaction with movie Updates for new Charakter. These days you create a toon and want fast as you can to get it for us ??.. look how long you reubbuilding malak, drevan, anakin and other stuff. Now padme is a tucking fank toon how cant be beaten from a jkr haha.. n1 and drevan Teams without malak are useless too. You you Made a mistake, padme is not a journey toon, and all journey toons are longer then 8 months on meta, cls, jtr, jkr, at least more then 1 year. Drevan should be a new Meta toon. But now jkr could beaten him easily. You started rework with dbastilla, then you saw there is no way to make a new meta toon without more changes. You put malak, but malak are only good at 7 *. The 4. May cames faster, you do not has news for us, that means we need a new toon without any long terms for testing. And its create a padme Who can beat every single toon meta Team what was before her, EASILY. Shes a tank, also drevan cant beat her. Malak 7* is a 50% to beat her. ****..?. Are you ever tested her with good mods? 170 Base tempo and stonger then all other fractions? In tw they will be getting a padme wall, they cant be beaten. Greatfull thanks cg for more useless testing legendarys event Who can beat journey toons easily. Thx

Who cares that it can beat DR. Who cares that it can beat Malak some of the time with great rng. That Kotor **** needs to be cleansed from this game and for those that feel
    Entitled to sit in one because you bought them . People have bought and pushed there Sep droids up to get her money equals money lol there will be no
    Nerfs. Please enjoy
  • Options
    @CG_Carrie — when is the hotfix for refunds happening?????
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Glad i put all those resources into aurra.... now i either solo p3 on auto hope someone leaves NS for P4. This gonna be interesting
This discussion has been closed.