Grand Arena GP Brackets?

Beeblebrox
424 posts Member
Can anyone tell me what the exact Brackets/Tiers are for Grand Arena and what the number of squads needed is in each of its various 3/5/Fleet formats?
I've gone up to a 10-slot level but had previously though that was for those over 3-Mill GP, so I need to figure out what the 'actual' levels are since I clearly had it wrong in my head, lol! :(

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    5v5:
    13085l4dfk82.png

3v3:
    lo1ougcdlw14.png
  • Beeblebrox
    424 posts Member
    Options
    Cheers @jkray622 :)
  • Options
    Hmm, my characters gp is 1.68mill but I have to put 8-squads in 3v3 - I think cg must've changed/updated the levels without telling anyone when they made the amendments to do with including or excluding fleet gp
    Can @cg_sbcrumb or someone at CG give us an updated version of the above guide please
  • mr37hat
    79 posts Member
    Options
    And if it includes fleet GP or not for sure? I've heard they removed it for non fleet containing battles but not sure 100%
    "ooba... ooba"
  • Options
    The 3v3 table includes ships. What’s your total GP including ships?
  • Options
    Beeblebrox wrote: »
    Hmm, my characters gp is 1.68mill but I have to put 8-squads in 3v3 - I think cg must've changed/updated the levels without telling anyone when they made the amendments to do with including or excluding fleet gp
    Can @cg_sbcrumb or someone at CG give us an updated version of the above guide please

I was pretty sure that a new bracket started at 1.5mil also
  • Options
    The 3v3 table includes ships. What’s your total GP including ships?

If it included ships I'd be in the 10 squad bracket
  • Options
    you are probably in the 10 squad bracket but if any of the other 7 have less than 2,75 mil combined ship and character GP the whole group of 8 goes down to their 8 squad bracket
  • Options
    you are probably in the 10 squad bracket but if any of the other 7 have less than 2,75 mil combined ship and character GP the whole group of 8 goes down to their 8 squad bracket

No, they've stated that non-ship GA does not take ships into account anymore, and it states that in-game on the GA event as well: bqa5zd6h8gz7.jpg
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Me and my opponent had in GAC 2.1 MGM (just chars) and had to set 6 teams on defense.

Is there a change in the GP brackets?
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    Xhedao wrote: »
    Me and my opponent had in GAC 2.1 MGM (just chars) and had to set 6 teams on defense.

Is there a change in the GP brackets?

Way to necro a thread.

But yes, they are no longer "GP brackets," but Divisions. Once the GAC starts you can see the limits in-game.
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Read about the number of teams to be set depending on the divisions. Sadly I have not found any source, in which the number of teams per division is mentioned.

Furthermore: how is the number of defensivev teams influenced by different divsions?
    Edit: Found the answer here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206074/grand-arena-championships-gp-divisions#latesthttps://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206074/grand-arena-championships-gp-divisions#latest

But I do not find something, which says which division has to set which taotal numbers..

Thanks for your reply