May Calendar

USPTO
12 posts Member
One of my favorite activities in SWGOH is the assault battles, but it seems like they are becoming less frequent.

I appreciate releasing “high level” content for top-end players recently, but how about revising some events for the general player base? It would take a minimum amount of additional coding.

1. Omega battles take a few seconds to sim and offer no challenge for seasoned players - add a new tier (or two) of difficulty? The rewards would not need to be stellar or game breaking.....

2. Simply Increase the frequency of assault battles. (No new coding required!)

3. Bring back the droid event with updated rewards. (Minimal coding required!)

Oh, and it has nothing to do with events or the calendar, but

4. Add a purchasable “lottery box” to each store that yields 2-5 shards of random farmable characters (minimum coding because Galactic War already provides a “lottery” function for character shards).

Thanks.

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    It seems pretty clear they were unhappy with the amount of shard shop currency being given out, so they cut it back.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • USPTO
    12 posts Member
    Very likely, but making fun content occur less frequently causes the game to become less fun, right?

Maybe alter the rewards a bit rather than simply making a well designed event occur less.....
  • USPTO
    12 posts Member
    This past weekend was pretty sad without an assault battle.