Awesome 4th Rewards

robjay04
86 posts Member
edited May 2019
Did not expect double drops..makes dropping the number of nodes a bit better. Hopefully it goes back to 8 in the summer.

And 20 zetas!

Thank you!

Replies

• HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    1 Complete 6E mod, 20 zeta mats, 50 of every other slicing mat, and double drops. I'll take it.

Of course, I have no omegas or purples since I've been preparing for the Padme event, but thats 1 zeta mats down for her.
  • Jabob79
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Wait, no Clones Wars Chewie Shards. I guess they are okay rewards, other than that (sighs).
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, pretty surprised about double drops during a new event. I’m sure they figured nobody was going to get close enough on B1 and Droideka with spending anyway.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • Options
    I was expecting bonus drops like last year, so I’m very excited to see double drops this time. Thanks CG!
  • Author
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Dear Devs,

Thanks for the zetas, but this doesn't address the on-going issue.

I've read the announcements you've made over the course of the last year fairly closely, and it seems--in part--you keep not hearing something I want to try to underline.

The Acquisition rates you're allowing for within the game is just not keeping pace with the character release rate.

Now before Carrie chimes in with an expectation for the player base to opt not to buy a car and instead spend in SWGOH, let me be clear here.

I've spent in your game and in all likelihood will continue to spend, HOWEVER, there's nothing I can do about Zeta acquisition rate, for instance.

This is from someone who places first in fleet arena every single day and buys nothing but zeta mats with the rewards. Someone who clears all the events, all the challenges, and my guild is on a 25 straight win streak in TW. I'm gaining zeta mats as fast as your game and RNG will allow.

You just did this to us:

GG reworks in Feb - 4 zetas minimum
    DR & Malak in March/April - 3 (DR) + 2 (HK) + 2 (Malak) + 1 (Badstila)
    Now GR: 2 for Padme, 1 for Snips, 1 for Anakin, 1 for GK

Where are my "meaningful choices" I get to make that make my placement of Zetas a real option for me that is fun? When will I ever get to put a zeta on CLS? EVER? (I started the game just after CLS came out).

Further, there are tons of areas in the game where the "rewards" are meaningless garbage.

--Raids:
    HAAT rewards are largely trash (players have thousands of some of the gear from that raid because you never make characters who require them!), nor do we have any sort of recycling method to gain anything from the gear we do not need.
    --Challenges:
    Carbantis, Golden deathstars, and syringes are it. three items out of all that challenge gear. Every other item is possessed in the thousands or tens of thousands by your players because you've made these gear walls around carbs, stun guns, cuffs, etc.
    --No new pathways to get gear consistently, and even calendar has actually slowed down this year it seems, while character releases have stayed the same or increased.

Again, I spent and likely will continue to, but the game has become hilariously worthless in so many things we have to do (TAC challenge day!, why bother after the ability mats are harvested? everything else from TAC challenge is useless trash.)

So make some bottlenecks, make some paywalls, ok, fine, but don't make so many of the things in the game useless please.

And allow for some sort of acquisition rate increases for things if you're going to drop more and more characters who need them.
  • Options
    What are you guys talking about ??
  • robjay04
    86 posts Member
    Options
    What are you guys talking about ??

Check announcements.

20 zetas, double drops, mod material and crystal sale.
  • StarDog89
    169 posts Member
    Options
    Yep thanks devs! Much appreciated!
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    But there's definitely gonna be that one kid saying, "DoUbLE dRoPs BuT nOt ReVeRtInG tHe HaRd NoDeS bAcK?"

If there is im actually gonna have empathy for the Devs & EAs money hungry self
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    D O U B L E D R O P S !!

Yes... along with 25% bonus packs this could be dangerous :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • MasterSeedy
    5038 posts Member
    Options
    I love to eat my double drops,
    double drops are what i love to eat
    Nibble on they tiny shards
    bite they tiny gear salvage and ability mats..

Okay, so that didn't finish very well.
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Imagine if it was still 8 sims per...

Either way ill finish Wicket this weekend thanks to it about 3 weeks early, so thanks CG!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Yet still all i wanna do is spend 100 on a vault at sale price but cant lololol

The least they could do is at least offer the vault special after double drops pretty sure its not taking food off the execs/carries table
  • Meatknife
    39 posts Member
    Options
    @Dk_rek I feel you mang. Was hoping for the same.... Pretty lame
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for gift but not for double rates... Double rate is good when the drop rate is not equal to 0. 3 day of with 15 battle for Talzin and only one shard ... With double drops maybe 2 shard s... Sound Amazing ( sarcasm)
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Whos is Snips? you mean Ashoka?

He meant Ahsoka
  • Options
    The gifts are awesome. They really are. But...

The star wars game, on star wars day, has... the Home One event. Unless you're still hammering your head against the Padme event, the is only the one, useless if you've done it, 2 minutes on auto, naffy event.

Would it be too much to give us something to do. Gifts are nice, but I like this game and take any excuse to play more. At the moment it seems like every weekend, holiday or event comes along with absolutely nothing happening in game.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Options
    That is very nice. Every gift is appreciated, thank you CG for those May the 4th rewards!

@CG_Erik, @CG_SBCrumb, @CG_Carrie
  • Options
    I stand by my statement in many of the different posts and YouTube channels. I truly wish Carrie wasn't here because she is the most toxic Dev I've ever seen but to the rest of the Dev team and CG. Thank you for the upcoming gifts. I for one will not complain at all because those gifts are a really kind gesture. So I truly appreciate that. Thank you CG.....
    #putEric/CrumboverCapitalGames
    #getridofCarrie
  • Options
    Author wrote: »
    Dear Devs,

Thanks for the zetas, but this doesn't address the on-going issue.

I've read the announcements you've made over the course of the last year fairly closely, and it seems--in part--you keep not hearing something I want to try to underline.

The Acquisition rates you're allowing for within the game is just not keeping pace with the character release rate.

Now before Carrie chimes in with an expectation for the player base to opt not to buy a car and instead spend in SWGOH, let me be clear here.

I've spent in your game and in all likelihood will continue to spend, HOWEVER, there's nothing I can do about Zeta acquisition rate, for instance.

This is from someone who places first in fleet arena every single day and buys nothing but zeta mats with the rewards. Someone who clears all the events, all the challenges, and my guild is on a 25 straight win streak in TW. I'm gaining zeta mats as fast as your game and RNG will allow.

You just did this to us:

GG reworks in Feb - 4 zetas minimum
    DR & Malak in March/April - 3 (DR) + 2 (HK) + 2 (Malak) + 1 (Badstila)
    Now GR: 2 for Padme, 1 for Snips, 1 for Anakin, 1 for GK

Where are my "meaningful choices" I get to make that make my placement of Zetas a real option for me that is fun? When will I ever get to put a zeta on CLS? EVER? (I started the game just after CLS came out).

Further, there are tons of areas in the game where the "rewards" are meaningless garbage.

--Raids:
    HAAT rewards are largely trash (players have thousands of some of the gear from that raid because you never make characters who require them!), nor do we have any sort of recycling method to gain anything from the gear we do not need.
    --Challenges:
    Carbantis, Golden deathstars, and syringes are it. three items out of all that challenge gear. Every other item is possessed in the thousands or tens of thousands by your players because you've made these gear walls around carbs, stun guns, cuffs, etc.
    --No new pathways to get gear consistently, and even calendar has actually slowed down this year it seems, while character releases have stayed the same or increased.

Again, I spent and likely will continue to, but the game has become hilariously worthless in so many things we have to do (TAC challenge day!, why bother after the ability mats are harvested? everything else from TAC challenge is useless trash.)

So make some bottlenecks, make some paywalls, ok, fine, but don't make so many of the things in the game useless please.

And allow for some sort of acquisition rate increases for things if you're going to drop more and more characters who need them.

Dude, wrong spot
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    The 20 zetas will go directly to my new jedi Revan that i unlocked last week :)
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Options
    That's a nice little bonus! Thanks!