Content Update 5/1/2019 [MEGA]

Prev1
Pyrefly
1254 posts Member
<<ORIGINAL DEV POST>>

CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Hi Holotable Heroes!

Here is all the new content you’ll find after today’s update, 5/1/19.

CHANGES
  • Read more about our upcoming May 4th plans!
    • In celebration of May the 4th, Hard nodes in Light Side, Dark Side, and Fleet Battles, as well as Cantina Battles, are rewarding double drops on 5/4 and 5/5
    • Inbox Gift of 20 Zeta Materials and mod slicing materials
    • For a limited time, get 25% more Crystals on select Crystal packs in the Store
  • May Events have been added to the game. Find the full calendar here
  • The Spirit Altar in Ghosts of Dathomir is now resistant to percent Health effects. Abilities like Darth Malak's Drain Life will no longer be able to destroy the Altar in a single hit.

CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
  • Padme Amidala - Get the Developer Insights on Padme here
    • There is a minor issue when using the search tool for “Padmé.” Searching for “Padme” will not find the character. The accented é is supported however, so instead, search for “Padmé” or “Padm” or “Pad”. We’ll announce a fix in the future for this behavior.
  • Jedi Knight Anakin - Jedi Knight Anakin has been reworked (separate from the Tune-Up we did last month) in preparation for the release of Padmé Amidala. Anakin’s Unique will be upgraded to include a Zeta upgrade that allows Padmé to take another turn after each of Anakin’s bonus turns. Padmé will enable Anakin to dispel buffs on enemies and power up the Galactic Republic squad. We’ve also made a few other changes so head over to the latest Kit Reveal for final list of changes.

EVENTS
Aggressive Negotiations - Padme
Assemble a squad of Separatists and battle in the Arena on Geonosis to capture Padmé Amidala!
  • Event: May 2 - 17:00 UTC(10:00 AM PDT)
    Please note this event will start at a different time than other Legendary Events

SHARD SHUFFLE
These characters or ships are now available in the following locations:
The Emperor’s Shuttle
  • The Emperor’s Shuttle is now farmable on Dark Side Battles 7-D Hard

PACKS AND BUNDLES
May 4th Gear Pack - Mk 8 BioTech Implant Component
This pack contains 25 or 50 Mk 8 BioTech Implant Component with a 50% chance for either result.
  • 25 or 50 Mk 8 BioTech Implant Component
Date available: May 2nd
365 Crystals
Minimum Level Requirement: 60
Maximum # Purchases: 1 per Day

May 4th Gear Pack - Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage
This pack contains 25 or 50 Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage with a 50% chance for either result.
  • 25 or 50 Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage
Date available: May 3rd
690 Crystals

May 4th Gear Pack - Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage
This pack contains 25 or 50 Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage with a 50% chance for either result.
  • 25 or 50 Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage
Date available: May 4th
690 Crystals

May 4th Gear Pack - Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage
This pack contains 25 or 50 Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage with a 50% chance for either result.
  • 25 or 50 Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage
Date available: May 5th
640 Crystals

May 4th Gear Pack - Mk 6 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage
This pack contains 25 or 50 Mk 6 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage with a 50% chance for either result.
  • 25 or 50 Mk 6 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage
Date available: May 6th
690 Crystals

FIXES
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue where General Kenobi's "212th Attack Battalion Commander" had "+5% Health" in the upgrade path description instead of "+5% Max Health".
  • UNIT - Darth Traya will no longer be able to inflict part of Isolation on enemies when she has Corrupted Battle Meditation.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue that caused Snowtrooper to grant Empire allies turn meter even after death.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue that caused Snowtrooper to gain too much turn meter when another unit is defeated.
  • UNIT - Updated T3-M4's "Carbonite Projector" ability description to accurately reflect that it will not dispel Foresight since the ability can be evaded.
  • UNIT - "Conqueror" will no longer dispel Stun or Ability Block when Sith Empire allies are inflicted with Plague.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue that caused Darth Revan to apply Deathmark to invalid targets.

<<ORIGINAL DEV POST>>
swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!

Replies

• Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    <reserved>
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    So the fall of Darth Revan begins
  • Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    FIXES
    • UNIT - Fixed an issue that caused Snowtrooper to gain too much turn meter when another unit is defeated.

This sounds like you did something very bad to my favorite Snowtrooper.

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    It is an inspired move that you've added the Emperor's Shuttle to a node that had JKA on, and removed JKA at the same time. Not like when you've added ships to nodes before and left character shards in there. Would it have been different if the character that had been on that node wasn't likely to be part of the next meta?
  • Options
    It is an inspired move that you've added the Emperor's Shuttle to a node that had JKA on, and removed JKA at the same time. Not like when you've added ships to nodes before and left character shards in there. Would it have been different if the character that had been on that node wasn't likely to be part of the next meta?

He's still available in two other spots, is that big of a deal?
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options

He's still available in two other spots, is that big of a deal?

Doesn't affect me, got JKA at 7* and have so for years. I just think it's a bit of a douchey move.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    All of those 1 time crystal packs will definitely be gotten by quite a few players.
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    Options
    So another legendary event with only a days notice before it goes live?
  • Options
    Thanks for the stealthy JKA nerf 😤😡
  • Options
    Danubiss wrote: »

Padmé’s event was announced a week ago.
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    Options

It was announced to be coming, not the date. Usually they announce and say the date a week before it’s scheduled. This time they’ve announced the date, the day before.
  • five2zero
    512 posts Member
    Options
    You must be kidding. I dont want Sound, but it starts again and again.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options

It was announced to be coming, not the date. Usually they announce and say the date a week before it’s scheduled. This time they’ve announced the date, the day before.

Of all the things to be mad or upset about, I didn't think I would see this rise to the forefront.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

Of all the things to be mad or upset about, I didn't think I would see this rise to the forefront.

What part of what I said indicated I was mad or upset? I merely stated that’s it’s a days notice for the start of the event. It’s just stating a fact.
  • Boomer8800
    408 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    please fix the sound/music bug
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    As its awesome to see the double drops again, was hoping myself that it'd help me finish off my Revan farm during Revan's event by it lasting a week, but oh well, guess we just have to accept what we can :) Must have been hard enough for them to even give us 2 days
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    Options
    When did vaults change to $169 US?
  • Options
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    please fix the sound/music bug

Scary to fire up the game in public and have sound and music suddenly blaring, I only turn the sound on when I'm alone.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Options
    Double drops and a zeta. I LIKED IT! :D
  • Goroman
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Updated T3-M4's "Carbonite Projector" ability description to accurately reflect that it will not dispel Foresight since the ability can be evaded.

Will it still dispel foresight from stunned enemies?
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    any word on that malak's fear bug making us lose the command buttons that happens sometimes? happens, at least, with gmy and han solo when attacking him and gaining a turn right away
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Options
    How long is the Padme event? It doesn’t say. I’m assuming a week like others but I’ve learned not to assume.
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

What part of what I said indicated I was mad or upset? I merely stated that’s it’s a days notice for the start of the event. It’s just stating a fact.

Not mad, just whining, just for the fun, right?
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • dogwelder79
    1484 posts Member
    Options
    Great. Another release on a single hard node.
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    Options
    • UNIT - "Conqueror" will no longer dispel Stun or Ability Block when Sith Empire allies are inflicted with Plague.
    • UNIT - Fixed an issue that caused Darth Revan to apply Deathmark to invalid targets.
    • First item: Not that I used it ever, but, does that mean no more Zom/Mom under DR?
    • Second item: Does that mean no more Zombie lead vs DR?
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Tryxa wrote: »
    • First item: Not that I used it ever, but, does that mean no more Zom/Mom under DR?

Regarding the 2nd, was DM hitting defeated targets?
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Wow... a week after I start farming JKA they take a node away...
  • Options
    Tryxa wrote: »

1) No, should make it better actually. Plague should prevent dispel, apparently it wasn’t preventing conqueror from dispelling stun/ab.

2) No, should still be a valid target. I think this is referencing something like Endor Escalation, where the “hidden” AT-ST was deathmarked.
  • Options
    Were mod battles and challenges intentionally left out of double drops? @CG_SBCrumb
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    KKatarn wrote: »
    Double drops and a zeta. I LIKED IT! :D

Well, double drops - but they dropped the number from 8 to 5, so it's actually going to "feel" about the same as it was before they reduced the number of pulls
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*