Padme Teams

Who do you think will be the best Padme team when she comes out.

Padme Teams 53 votes

Padme, Jedi Trio, Yoda
18%
AntiFunnMekzeekPresariaVeserion1GmAnOo5DaPowerfulJediDarthKoonBstein11ReworkGriev0usKenoBrice 10 votes
Padme, Jedi Trio, Luminara
1%
Solus_Imperius 1 vote
Padme, Jedi Trio, Rex
1%
Mr_Lobito 1 vote
Padme, Yoda, R2, 3PO, Ani
3%
Dan_zKrull304 2 votes
Padme, Ani, GK, R2, 3P0
9%
prime311CombatCommander7Dirty_Litle_SmugglerC3PeioBeast1985 5 votes
Padme, Jedi Trio, R2
5%
TabubTaranStorm11Badstila 3 votes
Padme, Jedi Trio, 3PO
49%
UltraCharlo999FahriusEpsilonRhoMewSuperAlGreenOrleansXiXiSKrjstoffEmregokhan1DarthPadraigBrian_Harfeld_1DoswidanjeNephilymIceHawk117ShokKerriganTbirds01MullasSidious_Is_PikachuFathands 26 votes
Padme, Jedi Trio, Aayla
5%
GlitterOutlawJay_1997_CBilla12 3 votes
Other (specify below)
3%
GuanIsHereHanse 2 votes

Replies

• Charlo999
    212 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Padme, Jedi Trio, 3PO
    Yoda is gimped under padme. No Tm gain and tenacity isn’t required with debuff resist built in.
    C3PO looks the best fit will increase damage and make GK with a zeta even more of a PITA.

Barriss is another option with that 50% health increase and anakins unique
  • Padme, Jedi Trio, Yoda
    Charlo999 wrote: »
    Yoda is gimped under padme. No Tm gain and tenacity isn’t required with debuff resist built in.
    C3PO looks the best fit will increase damage and make GK with a zeta even more of a PITA.

Barriss is another option with that 50% health increase and anakins unique

I partially agree, but he still gets the bonus turn from his aoe. And he has high damage, and might have ok health under a padre lead. Just what I'm thinking. You might be right though.
  • GuanIsHere
    188 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Other (specify below)
    Padme, Gk, Ani, barris, 5s. Very workable sustain team (good on defence specifically) and doesn't gimp other teams too much. (Ok, Revan will need to run Old ben/Hermit yoda or whoever in place of GK, but I can live with that trade off)
  • fletchmars
    156 posts Member
    Not sure but I don’t want to take 3po or r2 from my rebels
  • Padme, Jedi Trio, 3PO
    fletchmars wrote: »
    Not sure but I don’t want to take 3po or r2 from my rebels

Yeah, that's my concern, too. For arena it's alright, but if she's viable in raids, that'd screw up my Rebels.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Padme, Jedi Trio, 3PO
    C3PO would be best. His 30% max health from translation would boost their Pro Up a lot too.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Padme, Jedi Trio, R2
    I’ll go out on a limb with this one, been goofing around with R2 in the team (obviously without Padme at this point) and modded full offense (like, GMY offense god mods) with his number crunch zeta it’s like having a full extra gear tier of bayonets on everyone.

Yoda is worthless, y’all are severely underestimating how important that turn meter gain on his basic is.

3P0 is probably a close second, but that defense pen isn’t as impressive as you’d think - per my testing at least in comparison to number crunch - and 15% prot up on this team doesn’t mean a whole lot given all the sources they already have. Also, even if this is the “best,” unless you are running it in arena you are severely gimping CLS to do it. CLS needs 3P0 to compete with JKR/DR (without Malak). He doesn’t need R2, in fact, thrawn is probably better anyway.