Edward
651 posts Member
edited May 2019
IQ0Hj6X.png
y0qxHTR.jpg

Replies

• jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Those will look great on your Darth Malak.

Oh. As a F2P player you're not one of the 882? That's too bad.
  • For a reasonable person, this post would have stopped with the first picture and people would have poured in to congratulate you. The second picture adds nothing to the story and is probably the real reason you made this post.

cc3vbr3tw5xc.gif
  • Why buy that pack if you have 642 pieces?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    For a reasonable person, this post would have stopped with the first picture and people would have poured in to congratulate you. The second picture adds nothing to the story and is probably the real reason you made this post.

cc3vbr3tw5xc.gif

Why easy to get 600 of em when ZERO of the 60 salvage needed is available but hey you get 45 free a week so only one month + to put eyeballs on a toon
  • Veserion1
    150 posts Member
    An Edward post a day keeps the p2p away
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    deleted
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Veserion1 wrote: »
    An Edward post a day keeps the p2p away

I dunno. My Tums stock takes a hit every time I read his posts...maybe I should stock up more?
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    For a reasonable person, this post would have stopped with the first picture and people would have poured in to congratulate you. The second picture adds nothing to the story and is probably the real reason you made this post.

cc3vbr3tw5xc.gif

Why easy to get 600 of em when ZERO of the 60 salvage needed is available but hey you get 45 free a week so only one month + to put eyeballs on a toon

I don't follow. You think he should have included the second picture and that it is relevant? My theory is that rather than actually show us that he got 50 gold eyeballs from a gear pack, Edward wanted to show us that he has 642 gold eyeballs and get us talking about him (it works because...it always works). Why else would he even buy that pack? What is your theory?

Also, where do you get 45 free gold eyeballs a week?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

cc3vbr3tw5xc.gif

I don't follow. You think he should have included the second picture and that it is relevant? My theory is that rather than actually show us that he got 50 gold eyeballs from a gear pack, Edward wanted to show us that he has 642 gold eyeballs and get us talking about him (it works because...it always works). Why else would he even buy that pack? What is your theory?

No, he’s talking about the other half of the biotech, the salvage that you get in challenges.
  • Atzel
    56 posts Member
    I got 25 , i didn't screenshot it , it makes me feel better
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    ajapxukkldoa.jpeg
    50 here as well!!!!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Got this for what?

It’s a one time pack in the store.
  • I bought the pack and I got the 50. That put me on a little over 100. Do I brag about it? No. Do I still have that much? Also no.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • yankeeh8er
    604 posts Member
    I am out of the loop but is the point of this thread to show how bad the op is at this game? My would you waste crystals on gear you dont need, and also why would you not use gear that is needed by so many characters? This whole thing makes no sense at all.
  • yankeeh8er wrote: »
    I am out of the loop but is the point of this thread to show how bad the op is at this game? My would you waste crystals on gear you dont need, and also why would you not use gear that is needed by so many characters? This whole thing makes no sense at all.

Edward plays this game at a level nobody else can even comprehend. He’s basically F2P God if you ask me.
  • Lethoiun
    165 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    notice there is no likes on the OP
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »

cc3vbr3tw5xc.gif

No, he’s talking about the other half of the biotech, the salvage that you get in challenges.

yeah I dont' need the eyeballs they are selling.

I need the eyeballs that I get 3x3x3x3x3 on a challenge day x 3 a week which is 45.... need 60 for one eyeball

Characters need 3+ of those things so just getting one toon to G12 takes months it's ridic
  • nerdballa
    45 posts Member
    Spend the crystals on golden eyeballs or save for double drops...
  • dogwelder79
    1482 posts Member
    Why do you want 50 more if you don't use them?
  • I bought the pack and I got the 50. That put me on a little over 100. Do I brag about it? No. Do I still have that much? Also no.

You obviously don't understand the F2P godliness that is Edward.
  • yankeeh8er
    604 posts Member
    Why do you want 50 more if you don't use them?

Yeah it makes no sense at all. I know people who spend money on this game and they are still smart about what they spend on. Throwing crystals away on something you have no intention of using is so dumb.
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    Going to close this off as I can't see it going anywhere good.
This discussion has been closed.