Slow Down On The Legendaries

DPDJacob
18 posts Member
Im sure there are many others like myself who have been in a perpetual legendary/journey farming loop since Chewie came out. My bounty hunters weren't great so I had to bring them up to par, and ever since then I have haf little to no time to work on any toons that I want to.

Farming OR for Revan, BH for chewie, ewoks for 3p0, BH ships for Hans Falcon, more OR for Darth Revan and now seperatists for Padme.
Ever since Chewie was released my farming and gearing has been dictated by the newest legendary character.
Could I choose not to go for them and work on what I want? Yes, but every new legendary is a new meta/very important character. The game is being over saturated at this point.

Lets look at the numbers, prior to chewie the legendary characters were.
CLS, JTR, BB8, R2, Yoda, Palpatine, Thrawn, and Chimera. 8 legendary/journey events in roughly the 3 years the game was out.

Now we enter into the last roughly 7 months. Chewie first started on 9-27-18 and starting right then we have been bombarded. Chewie, C3P0, Revan, Hans Falcon, Darth Revan, Malak, and now Padme.

So simply put in the first roughly 3 years the game was out we had 8 legendary/journey events. 6 legendary, and 2 journeys.
Now in the last 7 months that number has almost doubled. 4 new legendary events, which other than Hans Falcon and possibly Padme have been more difficult than any legendary events prior.
And 3 new journey events, I am counting Malak as a journey since you have to complete 2 other journeys to even attempt it. Revan was of normal difficulty compared to previous legendary events, but Darth Revan and Malaks difficulty to my knowledge are as difficult as Chewie and C3P0.

This is making the game much less fun for me, and Im sure others. Im sure you guys get plenty of people that say they get bored with the game, want more events etc. But for me personally I hate it I still enjoy the game, but it is much less enjoyable always being forced to farm for the next big thing.

This time last year we were bombarded with marquee characters, now were being bombarded with legendaries you guys need to find a balance.

Replies

• TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    Agreed. I want more content and events. But I dont want to spend months preparing. Is that asking too much?