Padme broke the Game
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I had time to go until tier 3. Then the crash happened
  • Orleans
    177 posts Member
    9yiskjd3rpph.png

Thanks CG! I was going in when your servers crashed.. now I’ll lose. Ridiculous
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Couldn’t validate level IV of the event. That does not mean much but Assajj and B2 do very good dispelling those nasty protection up bufs so far. Level V will be when things gets rough I guess...
    Entering level V and, of course, my Padme is 25/145... Should be 100/145 at this stage.
  • Imagine if she had a midriff...
  • I was getting the same error, but now its working.
  • Grimstoned
    250 posts Member
    This event is so fun?
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Hi folks, we just deployed a fix for the connection issues. You should see the issue resolved in the next 30 minutes.
  • Decay
    108 posts Member
    what about the lost battles ia GA that cost us real rewards ? does anybody at CG have a brain or are they all scarecrows from the Wizard of OX?

What about it @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie ? the roll-outs the team are doing and when are just horrible - Roll it out during the set-up phase of GA , not during the battle phase - use your brain

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    It’s great they changed the event date/time
  • Decay
    108 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie Do right by the community, cancel GA and give everyone the first place rewards.
  • The GA timer isn't up yet so why is that an issue?
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Decay wrote: »
    what about the lost battles ia GA that cost us real rewards ? does anybody at CG have a brain or are they all scarecrows from the Wizard of OX?

What about it @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie ? the roll-outs the team are doing and when are just horrible - Roll it out during the set-up phase of GA , not during the battle phase - use your brain

OX
  • 30 minutes is too late..arena payout is over then...i am missing crystals... at least this convinced me to not buy crystal packs to buy some additional droid shards...
  • Decay
    108 posts Member
    @FREEDOMfrom it is an issue because of losses of teams that occurred during the instability - when you have 11 teams to place and some have only 1 hard counter and you lose that counter, you cant clear - a crash equals loss points - is it fair to tell people , oh well you lose cause our incompetence ?

• Decay wrote: »
    @FREEDOMfrom it is an issue because of losses of teams that occurred during the instability - when you have 11 teams to place and some have only 1 hard counter and you lose that counter, you cant clear - a crash equals loss points - is it fair to tell people , oh well you lose cause our incompetence ?
    I feel if you were playing with a team and it crashed, you'd get that team back after it restarts. But I guess that didn't happen.
  • Decay
    108 posts Member
    nope - counts as a loss and those toons are not usable
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    Have any European players managed to get any compensation for being unable to climb during our payout time? If so, how have you found it? I'm discussing it with EA Help now.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Chewie shards incoming?

I’d settle for Padme shards I never got.

szo2yvm1i5m6.png
    rxsb8h849ftg.png

• FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    Have any European players managed to get any compensation for being unable to climb during our payout time? If so, how have you found it? I'm discussing it with EA Help now.

Update: I had a very pain-free conversation with EA Help who have informed me that I'll be credited with the crystals I lost out on by tomorrow, and if they don't arrive then to contact Help again. Reasonably satisfied with that result.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299