Who will get stealth nerfed tomorrow?

So as is the custom, a new update means new stealth nerfs. So what are your thoughts on who or what it will be? With they nerf the drop rates (as if that's even possible), increase credit costs, change gear on QGJ to make him slower, or something else?

Replies

• They will stealth nerf CUP. Dudes too wicked. He rules the arena and GW
  • GS only had a bug fix. I think GS still has it coming. Poe got adjusted, and then got hit again with speed shift.
  • Gs. The pattern is to publicly state minor nerfs while pounding the stealth nerfs. I have stopped farming gs at 6 stars.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I dont know what, but definitely something or someone will get stealth nerfed, why would they break the stealth nerf tradition now after they've been so good at keeping it going LOL
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    GS only had a bug fix. I think GS still has it coming. Poe got adjusted, and then got hit again with speed shift.

It's hard to say. Were you here when Poe got nerfed?
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    GS only had a bug fix. I think GS still has it coming. Poe got adjusted, and then got hit again with speed shift.
    He had a *bug* fix? :*
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • I was at work when the news came across the T.V. screen. A male anchor in a black and white broadcast, solemn in dress and demeanor. He told us that our leader had been shot dead in Dallas. I assure you sir, I was here.
  • Rolf wrote: »

From the game update:
    Bug Fixes
    Geonosian Soldier no longer gains Offense Up from Aggressive Advance before the damage is calculated.

So his special will still hit hard, but the basic won't be as punishing.
  • They are going to Nerf C.U.P.!!!

Because I hear he can solo GW!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Solo cup. Makes sense.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    I was at work when the news came across the T.V. screen. A male anchor in a black and white broadcast, solemn in dress and demeanor. He told us that our leader had been shot dead in Dallas. I assure you sir, I was here.
    +1, awesome
    Rolf wrote: »

From the game update:
    Bug Fixes
    Geonosian Soldier no longer gains Offense Up from Aggressive Advance before the damage is calculated.

So his special will still hit hard, but the basic won't be as punishing.
    -1 for not getting the bug joke.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • So many scrubs have posted here.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Scrub scrub!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Nutteralex wrote: »
    So many scrubs have posted here.

Why not continue the trend.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    image_14.jpeg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi