Padme

Anyone know what the future plan is for her? Do you have to wait for a rolling event or will she move to shipments and eventually node farm?

I ask as I have virtually no separatists. Happy to farm AV and Dooku, plus droids. At the moment I have Gen Soldier and Sun Fax higher than droids but no desire to farm them beyond this event (they were early toons and left undeveloped, but still higher than sep droids)

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    She's a legendary char. Like all legendaries, her event will be back in a few months. No shipments or nodes
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    Her legendary event will come back in about three months and you'll have another chance to get her. Just like the other legendaries.
  • Legendary characters never go farmable. If you want her, you'll need to level up your separatists and wait for her event to come back.
  • Fair enough. Happy to farm droids anyway as want some return for T3 beyond Revan activation. But no Pads this time I think
  • Which droids best to farm for a AV/Dooku squad? Or should I put up and shut up and farm geo soldier and sun fac as they're started already?