Padme or Chewie?

I can go all out to set up for one of these (though not for current padme event). Any advice on which option below?

1) Chewie. I have CLS, 6* Han, R2, and a few other rebels to make various squads for Chewie to join.
However, I have no Dengar. I have zBossk g10, will z Bfett soon g10, AS g9, CB g8, Greedo g10. Am farming HT / Jfett off same node to swap in for Greedo. Everything else is a gear farm. Don't have IG for Falcon either.

2) multi toon separatists farm. I have 5* Dooku and am already farming AV from arena store. Will farm Poggle from GW store. Dooku has 2 energy nodes + cantina so will blitz then turn attention to a geo and or droid to complete squad (probs magna and geo soldier).
If I get Padme, she can join g9 JKA, G10 AT, but I have no GK; so would look to add R2 or clone Sgt (my only clone) or pray for MW rework and or farm PK (useful ship at least).

Replies

• FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    You're closer to chewie and to having a squad to go around chewie, I'd suggest sticking with that.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Think of Boba, Dengar, Bossk as the “trinity” for the Chewie event.
    You can do it with 2 out of three of them but push the gear higher!
    In your case the main priority is to get Boba and Bossk to G11 and ideally Boba to 12 + add a bayonet.
  • Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    Having a solid Bounty Hunter squad will also serve you well in other areas.. I'd go Chewie.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    Yeah, I’d vote Chewie as well. Plus, by getting him, you’re on your way to getting the Millenium Falcon
  • Maxx121312
    191 posts Member
    Chewie all the way. All good reasons above. Proven toon with alot of synergy and BH's very solid in several game modes. Higher ROI on that investment right now
  • Looks like gear farm for Chewie it is.
    Might keep AV before IG in arena farm anyway for ABC squad
  • thedrjojo
    949 posts Member
    Greedo is great though, probably better than cad bane, so might want him. He gives out TD (mass heal under zBossk) and if you get lucky he can essentially one shot a character (if he gets repeative crits...).

Dengar is also money with bossk
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    +1 for Chewie. He keeps Han's squishy little butt alive and he just rocks in general! B)

IG you only need for Falcon (and he doesn't need to be anywhere near maxed) and Bounty Hunter quest if you are masochistic enough to do it. He actually has better synergy with droids than with other hunters.

Cad is a better all-rounder than Greedo and definitely better for the Chewie event.
  • I'm in the same boat, figuring which to go after next. Just to play devils advocate, there is a possibility that Padme will be needed for a Fallen Anakin event closer to when the last season of clone wars launches. Just reading tea leaves here, but if FA is coming you should also weigh that possibility into your decision.
  • Dinotank46
    553 posts Member
    CHEWIEEEEEEEEEE
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • I can go all out to set up for one of these (though not for current padme event). Any advice on which option below?

1) Chewie. I have CLS, 6* Han, R2, and a few other rebels to make various squads for Chewie to join.
    However, I have no Dengar. I have zBossk g10, will z Bfett soon g10, AS g9, CB g8, Greedo g10. Am farming HT / Jfett off same node to swap in for Greedo. Everything else is a gear farm. Don't have IG for Falcon either.

2) multi toon separatists farm. I have 5* Dooku and am already farming AV from arena store. Will farm Poggle from GW store. Dooku has 2 energy nodes + cantina so will blitz then turn attention to a geo and or droid to complete squad (probs magna and geo soldier).
    If I get Padme, she can join g9 JKA, G10 AT, but I have no GK; so would look to add R2 or clone Sgt (my only clone) or pray for MW rework and or farm PK (useful ship at least).

Dude, you really just need to focus on getting your Boosk to g12. Trust me, if you do that you will have Chew in 20 tries. Just do wise fighting. Don't try to do the wait for no smoke screen to assadsinate Chewie 1st. With zBoosk G12 and God mods he will be the tank your team needs to pick off Lando, Leia, or R2 1st. Chewie will be your 2nd or 3rd to die.
  • Think of Boba, Dengar, Bossk as the “trinity” for the Chewie event.
    You can do it with 2 out of three of them but push the gear higher!
    In your case the main priority is to get Boba and Bossk to G11 and ideally Boba to 12 + add a bayonet.

oh yeah, 1 last thing. Make sure you are mod Boba for CD set with the cd triangle and + offense % cross. That way when you get 4 debuffs on chewie and he has a buff or 2 boba can take off 50% of his protection or health with the missile.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    +1 for Chewie. He keeps Han's squishy little butt alive and he just rocks in general! B)

IG you only need for Falcon (and he doesn't need to be anywhere near maxed) and Bounty Hunter quest if you are masochistic enough to do it. He actually has better synergy with droids than with other hunters.

Cad is a better all-rounder than Greedo and definitely better for the Chewie event.

My Cad' double tap is pretty damaging compared to a Greedo 2 shot.