Assaj rework

Aydnie
432 posts Member
Please, rework the lead of assaj and her heal to make her lead giving bonus to separatist allies

Replies

• Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Yeah, no. She never led Seps, when she was still affiliated with them she just ran missions alongside droids, never leading them to anything.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    No.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • fletchmars
    156 posts Member
    Please dont mess with assaj
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    Aydnie wrote: »
    Please, rework the lead of assaj and her heal to make her lead giving bonus to separatist allies

why? are u not able to get padme ?

• She’s an incredibly powerful character across many (all) modes of the game who also happens to be very accessible. Let’s refocus on the useless folks like Nute Gunray and Nick Fury
  • Please rework CUP
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Rework GG

I mean gamorrean guard, he used to have 3 zetas..
  • Ephran wrote: »
    Yeah, no. She never led Seps, when she was still affiliated with them she just ran missions alongside droids, never leading them to anything.

Umm, she absolutely did. Dooku was the separatist factions leader/figurehead, and Asajj was his assassin. She brought seperatist droids with her whenever she needed/wanted.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Ephran wrote: »

Umm, she absolutely did. Dooku was the separatist factions leader/figurehead, and Asajj was his assassin. She brought seperatist droids with her whenever she needed/wanted.

She might have "brought" droids but she definitely didn't lead them. During the attack on Kamino she did her own thing, only using the droids as a decoy because she was, wait for it, Dooku's assassin.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    I don't ask for a full rework of the character, just a kit touch up like they did with kenobi, she's fine on a ns team but please make her synergise with separatists, her lead has a zeta and doesnt give sep allies anything while she's a separatist
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    She’s an incredibly powerful character across many (all) modes of the game who also happens to be very accessible. Let’s refocus on the useless folks like Nute Gunray and Nick Fury

Um, nick fury isn’t in the game, unless I’m missing a joke here.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    She’s an incredibly powerful character across many (all) modes of the game who also happens to be very accessible. Let’s refocus on the useless folks like Nute Gunray and Nick Fury

Mace
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Tbirds01 wrote: »

Mace

Duh, yeah, shoulda known lol!😂
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • AntiFunn wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »

Uh, watch the literal 1st episode of the Clone Wars animated series. She is literally LEADING and COORDINATING an offensive against Yoda and his 3 Clone troopers. Which also sparks a topic, since Yoda very obviously led Clones and fought beside them, why doesn't his lead provide even a fraction of bonuses to Clones (maybe half of the values for Jedi)
    P.S I already know that Yoda didn't fight too much and mentored Jedi but still led clones.

Exactly, and she had massive authority within the separatist military. As long as she was acting on Dooku's behalf she could push around generals and do pretty much whatever she wanted/needed. Even Grievous respected her powers and knew she was Dooku's right hand woman.

It makes perfect sense for her to have separatist synergies and it's long overdue. That being said however there are many clone wars characters that need touching up, Dooku and Nute next confirmed ones... Looking forward to see what they did with Dooku.

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    In the words of Will Smith...OH HELL NO

As for Yoda and Ventress

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VcsrxcHZz6s